What should I do With the Steers?

Help Support CattleToday:

what?":j0vp36jq said:
mnmtranching":j0vp36jq said:
Yeah, I think I will liquidate in the next few weeks. You'd think some guy with some bins full of $3 corn would want to put in a few cattle. I will still be feeding at least 8 for customers beef. I'll take the best doing ones. I also have a couple black, froze ear heifers that are doing good. I've got to check when the feeder calf auctions are scheduled. Should be plenty of buyers.
i thought you usually get a $50 premium from the feedlots

My Black Angus Steers topped the market both weeks in their weight class. The two week sales total topped over 4000 calves. Glad you asked. :cowboy:

You just dont have to worry about them getting sick or die you have to worry about them getting out to...Two of mine git out and stayed out for 3 weeks until a man caught them wich lived 5 miles away!!!!!They had lost about 150lbs i was shocked to see how scronny they were..

Dixieangus":hxq4yz0p said:
You just dont have to worry about them getting sick or die you have to worry about them getting out to...Two of mine git out and stayed out for 3 weeks until a man caught them wich lived 5 miles away!!!!!They had lost about 150lbs i was shocked to see how scronny they were..

Yup thats very true, once you drop them off at the auction, all you got to do then is, pick up the check. :cowboy:

Latest posts