What not to do in a hotel

Help Support CattleToday:

Good grief :lol: . Think I would have asked those two guys to get me some help or loan me a jacket....definetly wouldn't have walked down to reception. Need to see your ID indeed :roll:

The situation in the elevator was funny, but if you were there it probably wasn't funny. Young mother and 8-10 yr old boy. Mother is thinking "they assured me this was a reputable hotel--did I load the gun in my purse?" To his credit, they guy didn't try the "I'm really not a pervert." defense. Did I ever mention that I shared an elevator with Richard Simmons. ? I know about uncomfortable.

john250":wuo9jn8w said:
The situation in the elevator was funny, but if you were there it probably wasn't funny. Young mother and 8-10 yr old boy. Mother is thinking "they assured me this was a reputable hotel--did I load the gun in my purse?" To his credit, they guy didn't try the "I'm really not a pervert." defense. Did I ever mention that I shared an elevator with Richard Simmons. ? I know about uncomfortable.

:lol2: my first plane ride was from New Orleans to Los Angeles and Richard Simmons was on the flight. He had some other guy with him, I didn't know who he was and I don't want to know. :roll: