What Just Happened?

Help Support CattleToday:

artesianspringsfarm

Reaction score
Well I went to a production sale today. Beautiful day and top quality cattle top to bottom with something for anyone with a checkbook. I'm very new to this but have a few different angles I've thought about taking to reach my destination. Somehow my hand kept going up and I sort of got one of each flavor that I fancied, all at different stages. Thought you might enjoy seeing them. The pictures are nothing great and we took them just after dumping them out of the trailer.

This is an awesome looking Very Windy daughter. She is on the right in both pics. Couldnt get over the rear view:

IMG_1766_zps65bf033e.jpg

IMG_1765_zpsd7d05668.jpg

This is a little bit of a different approach for sure. A GT Sentry, triple EXT linebred heifer. Really like the length all the way up through the neck and the real feminine look. Her on the right again.

IMG_1759_zps0cbdb09b.jpg

IMG_1760_zps1dd70fcf.jpg

Lastly, here is a real moderate framed Jipsey Earl daughter who had a nice heifer at her side. Definitely smaller than I'm used to but interested to see how that works out:

IMG_1763_zpsed32d18b.jpg

Thanks Nesi. They are in our small sacrifice paddock along with a steer that close to being finished. It only gets grazed a few times a year but is somewhat weedy from being pressured so hard all winter and spring. Lots of clover though.

Latest posts