What I/We did For New Years

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":3ce5ggsm said:
Not a dang thing.

We lit a fire, drank some Yellowtail Wine. Fell asleep.

WOW!

That's sad, and I always thought of you as always ready for a party.

What's even sadder, I did as little as you to celebrate the new year.

I woke up just before midnight and was on these boards at midnight. I gotta get a life!

Stayed up later than usual watching the Auburn-Clemson game, then went to bed. Was awkened at midnight by some fireworks or something. Womdered what was going on till I realized it was someone with a lot more energy than me celebrating the new year. Went back to sleep.

We had church and then an annual party at a friend's house. Lots of good food every year. We left the kids home alone at night for the first time :shock: and it all went well. :)

idylglade1":2vscdnht said:
We went up north ice fishing. The bite was on, it was great!
Cool! Where'd you go? What lake? What did you catch? We spent last New Years in the fish house, the heater broke, it was the worst night of my life!!

Last night went to BiL's, was home by 11:30. Family thing ~ all the kids were there. I was designated driver so it was pretty tame.

went to the churches new years eve party.an played 42 till 1230.then came home an went to bed.

angie2":t5148i2l said:
idylglade1":t5148i2l said:
We went up north ice fishing. The bite was on, it was great!
Cool! Where'd you go? What lake? What did you catch? We spent last New Years in the fish house, the heater broke, it was the worst night of my life!!

Last night went to BiL's, was home by 11:30. Family thing ~ all the kids were there. I was designated driver so it was pretty tame.

Rush and Star, up by Perham. Long ways from our home but well worth it! Slamming Crappies and Sunnies!

Was up to Star last summer and last winter, and had a blast!! Caught more in winter than summer. No walleyes, but I prefer sunnies and crappies. Also went to neighboring lake, caught crappies. Yes, is quite a ways away from home ~ but if thats where the fish are, is worth the drive.

Ok, please excuse the highjack. I am done now.....

Gee Crowbar, next year why don't you pack up the gang and come up Nawth for some fun! Let's see, we had kids and dogs running around wildly, ice fishing, sledding, bonfire, food, hooked the tube up to the back of the quad and pulled everyone around on that too. Some imbibed too much as usual, but not me! :D

P.S. Thanks Angelina for the Birthday Greeting!

Went to sleep in the recliner 11:30 and woke up 12:30 and went to bed. Used to party every New Years Eve. Played lead guitar in a band. Pretty nice to stay at home now.

Cal

Tried to make it until midnnight but gave up around 11:30 and hit the hay with the 6yo grandson. We left grandma and the 2yo grandson up partying. :lol:

Went to the church talent cotest and chilli cookoff played in the new year on my pipes (Auld lang syne) and a few other tunes before going home. Was at work for 5 am to select the gilts for shipping left for home at 10 am to spend a quiet day with the family.

What size tube and how many quads would you need to pull one of his "wimmens" if he brought one?

Latest posts