What happened?

Help Support CattleToday:

auctionboy

Reaction score
I went out for the night and when I cameback my post was gone. It is not locked, but gone all together. Did my ethics post turn into a big fight?

Don't feel bad...I have to log in every time I make a post...guess someone got tired of my ambling on and loosing my train of thought. Dmc

Susie David":3qeoscwz said:
Don't feel bad...I have to log in every time I make a post... Dmc

Same here. Its very frustrating. I find I have to re-log-in for every page and every topic as well. And yes, I do click/check the box that says to log-in automatically every time I sign on. I just assumed its the new format/program, since the change, the pages load very slowly and there's the log-in issue. Very time consuming.

As to your post Auctionboy, I didn't see it.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":2kba4sae said:
Same here. Its very frustrating. I find I have to re-log-in for every page and every topic as well. And yes, I do click/check the box that says to log-in automatically every time I sign on. I just assumed its the new format/program, since the change, the pages load very slowly and there's the log-in issue. Very time consuming.

Katherine

You got a problem that you need to ask Macon about. That shouldn't be happening.

Wewild":1w9ws4la said:
You got a problem that you need to ask Macon about. That shouldn't be happening.

I didn't think it should be happening, I've chalked it up to dial-up. But I think there's more to it.

Case in point......I had to re-log-in to post this reply since the reply to auctionboy.
I don't think its the PC so to speak, this is a new machine and considerably faster than my old one.

Anyhow, sorry for hijacking your thread auctionboy.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":ybkr16z2 said:
Wewild":ybkr16z2 said:

I didn't think it should be happening, I've chalked it up to dial-up. But I think there's more to it.

Case in point......I had to re-log-in to post this reply since the reply to auctionboy.
I don't think its the PC so to speak, this is a new machine and considerably faster than my old one.

Katherine

Live with it then . i suppose you had dial up before. i never had that problem with dial up.

auctionboy":1pdkvej7 said:
I would be a hypocrite if I got mad at anyone for hijacking my thread.

I agree with that but you seem to be a BMW.

Dial up sucks that I know for a fact but is it all I have at this time also, and I am too cheap to pay for an air card.

Auctionboy I don't know why your thread was deleted maybe someone responded with something that it could not be just locked so the mod deleted it.

I didn't see your thread so this is only speculation.

Maybe things got too hot on the board while you were out on the town. :banana:

Wewild":3s86wtyo said:
auctionboy":3s86wtyo said:
I would be a hypocrite if I got mad at anyone for hijacking my thread.

I agree with that but you seem to be a BMW.
I searched but the only meaning I could find for bmw was a car.

~

I have DSL and I had to log in 9 times last night and 6 times tonight, so far.
What a royal pain in the butt this is.

My cookies are enabled, I checked this morning after being given instructions by a dedicated mentor.

There is something really really wrong here.

Change the topic of this to LOG IN ISSUES.

No doubt it probably has something to do with your topic dissapearing auctionboy.

Latest posts