what do you think

Help Support CattleToday:

dane12

Reaction score
Miracle07052004.jpg

posting a pix of my jr bull.I am waiting for my first calves from him anyday now.all my cows are crossbreeds anyhow how do you think he look he was 18month on this picture he is now 28 month
i have a small herd (8cows+3heifers+3calves+1 bullcalv from last year + 1 bull)

he is a nice big framed bull. i bet he has grown an put on alot of weight in the last yr. scott

bigbull338":fx1xnh5u said:
he is a nice big framed bull. i bet he has grown an put on alot of weight in the last yr. scott
still no calf from him yet just checked this morning.I have one that looks like she is going to exsplode any day i was sure she was going to have it last night but i guess she will have when she is good and ready

bigbull338":1asb8bf8 said:
yes he has i will try to take a pix over the next couple of days.i am wundering how much is weights

bigbull338":gvp2air5 said:
in that pic there he looks in the 1600 to 1700lb range. scott

here is the cow i am waiting for his first calf from.she got to be close look at them utters
hereford_ORIG.jpg

yes her teats and bagg are getting full . so she is getting ready to calve anytime. nice looking hereford cow as well. scott

bigbull338":16zuxt3m said:
yes her teats and bagg are getting full . so she is getting ready to calve anytime. nice looking hereford cow as well. scott

thanks i am trying to go the hereford/cross route.kind of got this bull by mistake one one my very young heifers got into my neightbors and
ups 9month later he came along

since the hereford cross is what your wanting i dont think that char bull will hurt you at all. he should throw somr good cream colored calves. by looks of cow she will raise a big calf. scott

bigbull338":1ymbhhno said:
since the hereford cross is what your wanting i dont think that char bull will hurt you at all. he should throw somr good cream colored calves. by looks of cow she will raise a big calf. scott

i hope you are right.i actualy keept her bullcalf from last year and he looks like he is going to be a nice bull

I can't help but think you're pretty brave to drive that nice car into the pasture and park it that close to the feed trough! :cboy:

TheBullLady":kwvchfxi said:
I can't help but think you're pretty brave to drive that nice car into the pasture and park it that close to the feed trough! :cboy:
well believe it or not but my cows 99% of them a least are very calm and friendy even when i just stop to check on them with a little bit of feed and normally i do take our truck out to the pastures so far so good no dings yet

younggun":1sopxck1 said:
on second thought can you post a pic from the behind. :cboy:
no sure i have a pix from behind but this morning she had stuff running out of there .she has been like this since monday so i really think she is going to have it tonight I will check on her tonight when it has cooled down a little bit

bigbull338":1nyocorc said:

are we looking at the same picture?? that bull don't weigh more than 1300# MAX! I would say a lot closer to 1200 or under, he's not very long bodied but he is deep and appears thick.

im just saying what i think .rarely do i miss weights by 400lbs.but i could be rong. scott

Jake":2rgauoz4 said:
bigbull338":2rgauoz4 said:

are we looking at the same picture?? that bull don't weigh more than 1300# MAX! I would say a lot closer to 1200 or under, he's not very long bodied but he is deep and appears thick.

he has grown a lot since this picture was taken i will take a new one over the weekend.he is not that long but very deep and very thick

i had a heifer try to mount my vehicle the other day when i was checking on them. :oops:

he looks even smaller than that to me. but i have no sense of weight.

Folks theres not alwasy a nice way to say what needs to be said...why do you guys always leave it up to me??? LOL
That bull should have been cut when he was a yearling or before...you mighta cheated somebody out of a good profitable steer back then...now your cheating yourself by letting him breed cows

Latest posts