What do you think? Simbrah Cow

Help Support CattleToday:

K2011

Reaction score
Since everyone is putting bulls..........Here is a cow to judge............
4.5 yrs old
Simbrah

coww_019.jpg

brenham_cows_007.jpg

shes a nice simmbra.she is long bodied an ribbed.i bet she raises some nice calves.

K2011":3gc5aqwy said:
4.5 yrs old
Simm. Brahman Cross

coww_019.jpg

brenham_cows_007.jpg
got a few like her.. they are great for raising terminal calve's..can pop em out with ease, and have plenty of milk wait'in when they get up.

I really really like her. And judging from your other pics she seems to be friendly enough too.

K2011":1p9olrsy said:
4.5 yrs old
Simm. Brahman Cross

coww_019.jpg

brenham_cows_007.jpg
-She looks like she could raise a profitable calf. As with most Brahma-influenced cattle, her rump is sloped and short, and her bone structure is light.

The most outstanding factor about her is: Holy Smoke! Those are the lo-o-o-ngest and thi-i-i-i-nest horns I have every seen! :lol2: :lol2: :shock: :roll: :???:

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":1jy8vte0 said:
K2011":1jy8vte0 said:
4.5 yrs old
Simm. Brahman Cross

coww_019.jpg

brenham_cows_007.jpg
-She looks like she could raise a profitable calf. As with most Brahma-influenced cattle, her rump is sloped and short, and her bone structure is light.

The most outstanding factor about her is: Holy Smoke! Those are the lo-o-o-ngest and thi-i-i-i-nest horns I have every seen! :lol2: :lol2: :shock: :roll: :???:

DOC HARRIS

Hahahaha! I never noticed that the waterhose was in the background! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts