what do you think(pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Moocow11

Reaction score
What do you think of this heifer. she is a september calf

IMG_7564.jpg

IMG_7549.JPG

I like her, she's deep, thick, and hairy. If I can just be picky for a moment...I would clean up her front end. I can't tell from the picture, but it looks like if you were to put the rear left foot back, she would pinch up a bit. She would do well around here.

Sire? Dam? Breed?

Looks like she could pass as a steer. Definitly agree with the feminine comment, but overall she nice. Is she yours?

welll i dont know of a way to make her look more like a heifer. she will be mine i fi make up my mind on her. how much would you pay for her

She looks good nice fit. Before you buy her see her wet and see how much she changes. If you can't duplicate the fit you could get in trouble.

i am getting new photos of her out in the pasture. and sh ehas been out here for a while so we will see what she looks like know

i dont think that she is to steery..she is kind of a medium between steer and heifer.......but overall i would have her

she might need a little more base width on the back feet and a cleaner front but she probably in the 1750- 2000 range possibly

well the guy wants 3 grand for her but he is going to figure out how much he wants for 2 embroys, a donor cow, and this heifer

Moocow11":3jpczls1 said:
well the guy wants 3 for her but he is going to figure out how much he wants for 2 embroys, a donor cow, and this heifer

I was thinking it could go anywhere from 1.5 to 3. However, I don't think I'd pay 3. But, when you just have pictures like this, you can't see in 3D so she could be better than what she looks. I like her, but paying 3k for her doesn't sound good unless I had a plan. I doubt her first calf will bring 3k, or even close to that. 2 embryos, donor cow, show heifer... sounds like your up to something? Good Luck ;-)

CPL":1z8dmp4s said:
. 2 embryos, donor cow, show heifer... sounds like your up to something? Good Luck ;-)
. i have a video of her but i dont know if i can post them on here?? well with the embroys ones is form this heifers dam but a better sire. and the other is from a better dam and heatwave. and with the donor i was going to keep some embroys and sell some off her and getting some decent calves form her. and with this heifer after her first calf i think she be a decent donor and make some good steer calves. hopefully

Latest posts