mnmtranching

Reaction score
The Black one's
Or the white one's

p10100382.jpg

p10100362-1.jpg

p10100372.jpg

Leave it to you to horn in on a thread, cowboyup16. :roll:

mnmt, I like the white ones! But I must admit some of the black calves have a better girth.

PS I hope that is a dog between the black calf in the background and the calves in the foreground! :lol: :lol: :lol:

don't really matter to me in the end the green stuff is all we are after anyway.Good looking calfe's mnmranching

msscamp":311opipf said:

mnmt, I like the white ones! But I must admit some of the black calves have a better girth.

PS I hope that is a dog between the black calf in the background and the calves in the foreground! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Horn in? I thought this was a board for everyon'es opinion?

I like the black ones, of course.

Black ones. I have always wanted a Black Baldie cow. We have had pretty much every other colour out here but that one. Now we have red angus so it probably won't happen.

I will admit, I like the white ones and that replacement heifer sure looks awesome and should comback and be a great brood cow in your cowherd.

THG

msscamp":2yms9ta3 said:

Me too, My wife suggested we put both our black Labs in with a group of black calves and run them through the ring together.
Think the buyers would notice? :roll: :shock: :D

Thanks for the comments. Honestly I don't know which are best.

Victoria, You can't beat black baldies. [check out my thread "How about this Cow"]

Jovid, I will work at getting some pics posted on some of my red cows. 8)

ratler, your right on, good cattle will bring top dollar. :D

bird dog, My Angus/Char Cross Steer calves topped the market at a feeder calf Auction last fall. 3500 head sold. I got 1.56 for Sept 500 weight calves. :shock: :D :D