what do u think

Help Support CattleToday:

Talked to them, steer isn't even sold and the heifers are being shown by two different people.

Cowboy 2.0":l6ldhxz8 said:
showkid1200":l6ldhxz8 said:
well anybody who shows clubby animals normally knows of showsteers.com and after looking at the sign that says fieser I looked it up on showsteers and sure enough right on the home page is the pics of these calves! So horseguy what do you say about this? :eek:

Hey, I found it first! :D Just didn't have time to post a link. Thanks Showkid.

No problem :D I think its funny that he stopped posting since we caught him. Well if anything this is a lesson for him to learn that no matter how good you think you can lie theres always a way to get caught.

horseguy":kkncv6be said:
what do i think of these calves.the first one is a shothorn heifer. I didn;t really like the steer
DSCN1115-250.jpg

this is a shorthorn steer
DSCN1120-250.jpg

this is a shorthorn heifer
DSCN1132-750.jpg
I understand that he was trying to make us think these were his that he raised or that he was planning on buying them, or thats what I first think when someone ask them to judge a calf on here, but I have to be the bad apple in the bunch.... where did he say these were his calves, or that he was gonna buy them? He simply asked "What do you think?" lets not be so harsh on here. There are so many other things in life to get worked up about.

horseguy":1rc4axrj said:
lets see i have two sisters a step brother and a cusion who all show cattle, pigs, goats, the shorthorn was my sisters and the two angus one i gave to my other sister and the other one i gave to my cusion

sounds like he is claiming he oens them to me

We don't have a problem with people who have not yet learned how to select an animal or the $$ to get a good one. we have problems with people saying thier pos steer got grand or when they claim animals as thier own when they do not own them

well if horseguy lied about having these shorthorns it almost seals the deal that he didnt win that jackpot show with his angus steer

Maybe Horseguy whould just stick with horses :D

dvcattleco":1txss3mv said:
horseguy":1txss3mv said:
what do i think of these calves.the first one is a shothorn heifer. I didn;t really like the steer
DSCN1115-250.jpg

this is a shorthorn steer
DSCN1120-250.jpg

this is a shorthorn heifer
DSCN1132-750.jpg
I understand that he was trying to make us think these were his that he raised or that he was planning on buying them, or thats what I first think when someone ask them to judge a calf on here, but I have to be the bad apple in the bunch.... where did he say these were his calves, or that he was gonna buy them? He simply asked "What do you think?" lets not be so harsh on here. There are so many other things in life to get worked up about.

Cowboy 2.0":1txss3mv said:
horseguy":1txss3mv said:
Cowboy 2.0":1txss3mv said:
osu shorty":1txss3mv said:
Nice calves, who are they out of?
Or better yet, who`s are they?
haha we just bought them a week ago.
so dont be such a butt

I have a hard time believeing that considering the some of the other calves you have put on here. So far that puts you up to like 7 calves.

He wrote what is in this quote, then went back and edited it.

Well then, With that being said, I never saw that post. :eek: I do admit to being wrong. I have to agree with what has been said. End of my input.

Latest posts