what do u think

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

what do i think of these calves.the first one is a shothorn heifer. I didn;t really like the steer
DSCN1115-250.jpg

this is a shorthorn steer
DSCN1120-250.jpg

this is a shorthorn heifer
DSCN1132-750.jpg

I like the first heifer the best, she is really stylish. The stear has alot of muscle but I wish he was just a little deeper and not so belted in his tummy. And the last heifer is nice too, just a little plainer made. You should do well showing them and good luck.

I REALLY like both the heifers, I like the steer to but he need to drop in his hide flank REALLY bad, If you can get him to drop he's going to be really nice to. GOOD LUCK

I really like the first heifer. She is really flashy and has eye appeal. The steer is nice too. Just touch that flank down a bit and he'll do good. The last heifer is nice too. She doesn't have as much eye appeal as the first one. But she looks nice overall.

Nice calves! Hope you do good with them.
-Angus Girl

Which of the heifers do you think will do better and far do you think she could make it

horseguy":300gcbhb said:
Cowboy 2.0":300gcbhb said:
osu shorty":300gcbhb said:
Nice calves, who are they out of?
Or better yet, who`s are they?
haha we just bought them a week ago.
so dont be such a butt

I have a hard time believeing that considering the some of the other calves you have put on here. So far that puts you up to like 7 calves.

lets see i have two sisters a step brother and a cusion who all show cattle, pigs, goats, the shorthorn was my sisters and the two angus one i gave to my other sister and the other one i gave to my cusion

I'm with Cowboy 2.0 on this one

but regardless of who they belong to the 1st heifer is pretty nice, but does not have a good enough front end to compete with other shorthorns

The heifers are OK, but really fat. That's the only way you can make a shorthorn look decent. The steer is one gutted big time.

well anybody who shows clubby animals normally knows of showsteers.com and after looking at the sign that says fieser I looked it up on showsteers and sure enough right on the home page is the pics of these calves! So horseguy what do you say about this? :eek:

showkid1200":1tc9g823 said:
well anybody who shows clubby animals normally knows of showsteers.com and after looking at the sign that says fieser I looked it up on showsteers and sure enough right on the home page is the pics of these calves! So horseguy what do you say about this? :eek:

Hey, I found it first! :D Just didn't have time to post a link. Thanks Showkid.

This is funny stuff...

Ryan

p.s. like the calves, by the way

Latest posts