What company makes what for who?

Help Support CattleToday:

MasseyFerg

Reaction score
We know Kuhn makes Deere disc mowers. Case IH disc mowers used to be the same as New Idea. Who makes Bush Hog disc mowers?

Looks like Kuhn makes Rhino wheel rakes and tedders. I think Tonutti makes Frontier rakes and tedders. Who makes Bush hogs rakes and tedders?

Who makes Case/New Holland rakes and tedders?

What about AGCO/Hesston/MF rakes and tedders. I assume they make their own. do they make anybody esles?

Thanks

MasseyFerg":1dlw0chn said:
We know Kuhn makes Deere disc mowers. Case IH disc mowers used to be the same as New Idea. Who makes Bush Hog disc mowers? The New idea,Hesston and caseIh all have the same cutter bar Agco owns both New idea and Hesston
TheBH disc mowers are made in Italy I beleive

Looks like Kuhn makes Rhino wheel rakes and tedders. I think Tonutti makes Frontier rakes and tedders.I think Vermeer makes the rakes and tedders for Deere or they used to as they were identical maybe tonutti makes them both Who makes Bush hogs rakes and tedders?
I have never seen a BH rake or tedder
Who makes Case/New Holland rakes and tedders?
the new holland wheel rakes are made by Kuhn also or they sure look like it What about AGCO/Hesston/MF rakes and tedders. I assume they make their own. do they make anybody esles?
Most Tedders are made in Italy except for the Kuhn from what I have gathered talking to some mechanics and sales people and they all look pretty much the same
Thanks
One of the main reasons these companies farm out things like this is to be able to compete in the market if all of these companies had there own production facilities the cost of these products would be double what they are now

I believe the new case/new holland hay equipment is pretty much all new holland. The older case Ih balers were Hesston. Agco equipment lines are basically a combination of New Idea and Hesston since AGco purchased those companies. I do not know about Agco's rakes. I do know the Massy Fergason disc mower is the new idea disc mower and at one time they made them for Bushhog. I do not believe they are the same mower.

Latest posts