What can you say........?

Help Support CattleToday:

2 things come to mind. How many people are going to get hurt by a bull because they've seen this. I bet when the bull finally hurts him he'll be mad at the bull for doing it

I think the bull in that video showed great restraint in not making a grease spot out of that moron!

Looked like a "game" they had played many times.
Good natured animal..
HolstineXAngus??

Wow, I have never seen someone have such a total disdain and lack of respect for an animal. That guy will sure be sorry or rather his family will when that bull gets PO'd and teaches that fella about respect.

peg4x4":1zzenljm said:
Looked like a "game" they had played many times.
Good natured animal..
HolstineXAngus??
I was thinking the same thing...but who knows when the day will come that "Toro" isn't in a good mood and ends the game.

dun":26qkscfl said:
2 things come to mind. How many people are going to get hurt by a bull because they've seen this. I bet when the bull finally hurts him he'll be mad at the bull for doing it
probably,, but it'll probably wind up hurting someone with sense

iowafarmer":3icyhkdy said:
You think that is bad? Take a look at this one and then go look at the comments on it. Look at how many people all of a sudden want a pet bull. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJpoCDsx ... re=related
I see nothing wrong with that. He isn;t inciting the bul to do anything. I really think that a bull should be trated more like a stud horse and taught to be respectful and have a purpose besides breeding cows.

dun":14jvcsp2 said:
iowafarmer":14jvcsp2 said:
You think that is bad? Take a look at this one and then go look at the comments on it. Look at how many people all of a sudden want a pet bull. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJpoCDsx ... re=related
I see nothing wrong with that. He isn;t inciting the bul to do anything. I really think that a bull should be trated more like a stud horse and taught to be respectful and have a purpose besides breeding cows.

Now that reminds me of the salesman going down the road and sees farmer Brown plowing with a huge gray brimmer bull. Got out of the car LMAO and asked the farmer about it. Farmer says "Trying to show ol' Joe here that there's more to life than f*&*(in', fightin' and tearning down fences.

dun":zpcz70rt said:
iowafarmer":zpcz70rt said:

Pulling plows? Down there with Jogees organic neighbor?

john250":2s8k503y said:
dun":2s8k503y said:
iowafarmer":2s8k503y said:

Pulling plows? Down there with Jogees organic neighbor?
I was thinking more of skidding logs, pulling the hay wagon in the winter, etc. but plowing would work too

I've not used a draft animal myself. But there is a picture of me on a horse harnessed to a single shovel cultivating plow. About 3, I was.

Seems over the centuries, in America, the draft horse and mule came ahead of bulls and bullocks as a preferred draft animal. I imagine there are good reasons for that.

Thank god and Henry Ford I don't have to work teams of horses.

john250":1in82iph said:
I've not used a draft animal myself. But there is a picture of me on a horse harnessed to a single shovel cultivating plow. About 3, I was.

Seems over the centuries, in America, the draft horse and mule came ahead of bulls and bullocks as a preferred draft animal. I imagine there are good reasons for that.

Thank god and Henry Ford I don't have to work teams of horses.
The preference for equine over bovine for draft is because they can work faster. But supposedly oxen can work more hours without resting.

Latest posts