What can I do with this?

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is anything I could make out of this or should I just keep in the metal pile till I need some metal.

IMG_20161203_170818137_zps2antbbin.jpg

IMG_20161203_170810562_zpsbxpu3doy.jpg

RanchMan90":27b2qara said:
That's an interesting piece. What was it?

Stainless steel Fermenting tanks come on them has wheels on the bottom to wheel the tanks to where they will be set up.

skyhightree1":1wecqo8p said:
RanchMan90":1wecqo8p said:
That's an interesting piece. What was it?

Stainless steel Fermenting tanks come on them has wheels on the bottom to wheel the tanks to where they will be set up.
I wish I could be more creative. I've got a one track mind on feed troughs lately. Looks like a good base for some feed bunks.

RanchMan90":99t1euw0 said:
I wish I could be more creative. I've got a one track mind on feed troughs lately. Looks like a good base for some feed bunks.

Yea but I would rather make my feed bunks out of barrel only. I got enough of those.

No idea what to use it for, but I'd hate to throw it away. Looks like it would be perfect for something one of these days.

My wife says that is a symptom of my mental illness.

jkwilson":3moxuhwz said:
No idea what to use it for, but I'd hate to throw it away. Looks like it would be perfect for something one of these days.

I got that ailment too.

jkwilson":23mec3c2 said:

all wives say that....
mine calls me a hoarder...
can not recall all the times some of mu "junk" has saved the day.

jkwilson":2o7fxqr8 said:

My wife did not read this or I'd be in a straightjacket

longer piece strap on the other end put wheels on it add hitch for draw bar add water tank or put r r ties under it make moveable water tank just dont throw it away looks like could be used for a lot its always after you cut it up and then you wished you still had it just way it was !!
round ball carrier

carry all

Looks like you could make a barrel dolly out of it without too much effort.. if you ever need one of those that's another question

Jogeephus":35tbieh1 said:
Those ought to work good for a couple months. :lol2: :hide:

Probably but a lot cheaper than buying bunks that last the same before they tear it up by standing in them :lol:

mooo":35tbieh1 said:
longer piece strap on the other end put wheels on it add hitch for draw bar add water tank or put r r ties under it make moveable water tank just dont throw it away looks like could be used for a lot its always after you cut it up and then you wished you still had it just way it was !!
round ball carrier

carry all

Also good idea

Nesikep":35tbieh1 said:
Looks like you could make a barrel dolly out of it without too much effort.. if you ever need one of those that's another question

:lol2:

skyhightree1":19xey97u said:
Jogeephus":19xey97u said:

Probably but a lot cheaper than buying bunks that last the same before they tear it up by standing in them :lol:

I do hope you understand I was speaking from personal experience. Me and my boys did a similar project some years ago so I'm not being critical. Hey, it worked. For a while anyway. :oops: :lol2:

Jogeephus":3lipka86 said:
skyhightree1":3lipka86 said:
Jogeephus":3lipka86 said:

I do hope you understand I was speaking from personal experience. Me and my boys did a similar project some years ago so I'm not being critical. Hey, it worked. For a while anyway. :oops: :lol2:

Oh I believe you but when you have over 300 barrels you gotta do something :lol: I understand :D I made some for hogs but put wood around them so they couldn't turn it over when I put milk in it

Any suggestion as to what I can do with dirty dye stained water totes ? I have about 40 of them plan on making some goat houses out of them.

I thought about making a welding table with this then decided not too.. Its freaking too heavy... I decided to put an axle and springs and tongue on this and make it to where I can put a water tote on it and haul water to spray fence lines. or could put arms on it and make it a sprayer that I can take back in the woods easily behind my cub, ranger and spray remote food plots. What do yall think?

IMG_20170622_065456433_zpsdd2u4toq.jpg

IMG_20170622_065525403_zpstkighlhu.jpg

Latest posts