What breed am I?

Help Support CattleToday:

Walker

Reaction score
I was curious about what breed this bull is. I noticed that his hooves were black,tail tip white,and there was a white patch above his scrotum on his belly.
1015.jpg

Why are you asking ???
Btw ,there have been a hell of alot worst than him posted on here as bulls ,and in this pic we do not even know if it is a bull or a steer ..

hillsdown":22vljp04 said:
Why are you asking ???
Btw ,there have been a be nice of alot worst than him posted on here as bulls ,and in this pic we do not even know if it is a bull or a steer ..
I think Dun may have been referring to the fact that he asked what breed this BULL is. And said he had a white patch above his SCROTUM. I don't know, it's just a hunch. :lol:

Red Poll maybe. And without knowing age, breed, or conditions raised under can't really say if he should be a steer or not in my opinion.

Isomade":2b1pgmqc said:
hillsdown":2b1pgmqc said:
Why are you asking ???
Btw ,there have been a be nice of alot worst than him posted on here as bulls ,and in this pic we do not even know if it is a bull or a steer ..
I think Dun may have been referring to the fact that he asked what breed this BULL is. And said he had a white patch above his SCROTUM. I don't know, it's just a hunch. :lol:

He looks like a steer to me . :lol: :(

I realized that is why Dun said it doesn't matter the breed as he should be a steer. ;-)

Walker said that it was a bull......hard to tell in the pic. He might have some nuts under there somewhere. But if you do not know for sure what is in him, why would you want him breeding any of your mommas?

Definitely Saler or Red Poll cross. If his hooves are black, and his nose looks dark as well (not real light pink like a purebred RP or saler would have), only breeds I can think of off hand that would give that is Jersey, Chianina, Romagnola, Marchigiana, White Park, Aubrac, etc.

Walker, do you have any more information on this bull?

No. I have Red Gelbviegh cattle, and as most cattle in my area are Black Angus, Char,or Hereford, I was curious when I saw this red bull as to what breed he was.

Latest posts