What brand of trailer is this?

Help Support CattleToday:

not sure what kind of trailer that is but them saying they wont do a paypal transaction is a flag for me I know some people do not have it but paypal is a way for a buyer to be protected against shenanigans

Hard to tell by that picture, worth looking at though. He's not being shady, everything I put one craigslist regardless of what it is I get the same emails from people saying to consider it sold and wanting to pay me through pay pal.

i have not got any of those emails. maybe because I use paypal quite a bit that bothers me. I use it to pay and to be paid all the time.

skyhightree1":3m5vgyg6 said:
i have not got any of those emails. maybe because I use paypal quite a bit that bothers me. I use it to pay and to be paid all the time.
I have used it, but in this case it's a scam, I've got the same emails for years no matter what I'm selling. Because of it I now put " no emails please " on all my ads.

Its a craigslist ad. I see nothing shady about it. There is a phone number call it go look at the trailer if you are interested. Take cash and pay the man if you want it. Scams don't give phone numbers.

Red Bull Breeder":1qjn0zyg said:
Its a craigslist ad. I see nothing shady about it. There is a phone number call it go look at the trailer if you are interested. Take cash and pay the man if you want it. Scams don't give phone numbers.

I bet if you find the person off of here that bought that tractor that was stolen off craigslist they would beg to differ with you about the phone number. Phones do not track people like you think RBB when I was in L.E. the drug boys all bought those tracphones and disposable phones used credit cards you can load and you are not tracable. I know this may be a long stretch but it does happen and can be done.

pricefarm":15ek37v1 said:
If he has the title for it it should be on it.
He doesn't have it, bill of sale only.

Not sure I'm going to get it. I don't think I can turn it around where we load cattle. A 6.8x20 would be perfect for us. This one is 6x24.

What do you do in a situation where some guy named ninh nguyen emails you asking about a tractor you have for sale on Craigslist?

ga.prime":1zsm7voj said:
What do you do in a situation where some guy named ninh nguyen emails you asking about a tractor you have for sale on Craigslist?

email him back and ask for a pic of the cash :D

skyhightree1":35w2by65 said:
pricefarm":35w2by65 said:

Yep but if no title run

sky amazing how many trailers around here don't have titles. Just get the previous owners registration receipt for when he last registered and take it to the courthouse and have it transferred. Also many simply show them as "shop made", take them and have them weighed and register them. Probably helps to know the fellow you're dealing with though.

I have a 32' three axle that looks to be made by the same folks. I suggest pulling it for a trial run, mine is super heavy. Almost no one that I know in TN has a trailer title or a tag on it either. Go take a look, you will get a good idea just by looking around his place and talking to a neighbor. Just my :2cents:

TexasBred":1vowf7f1 said:
skyhightree1":1vowf7f1 said:
pricefarm":1vowf7f1 said:

Yep but if no title run

sky amazing how many trailers around here don't have titles. Just get the previous owners registration receipt for when he last registered and take it to the courthouse and have it transferred. Also many simply show them as "shop made", take them and have them weighed and register them. Probably helps to know the fellow you're dealing with though.

TB yea I just have a hard time buying a trailer from someone off CL that doesn't have a title I know some states you never have to register a trailer but they do come with titles unless they are what we call here " home made " and a DMV inspector comes out and gives it an id #. a legit title gives me a warm cozy feeling inside :cowboy:

Luckly we have a title for our 16 footer but its not in our name. Does prove we legally own it I guess. Most people just give you a bill of sale here.

Latest posts