What a pain

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
The old computer had Windows 7. They stopped doing updates to that program. The wife's sister had previously given us a computer with Windows 10 on it. So three weeks ago I took both computers into a computer shop to have them move pictures and documents from the old computer to the new one. I finally got them back and working today. Three weeks and four trips (30 miles each way) to town. They still didn't get every thing done they were supposed to. If you ever need computer work done in Baker City Oregon I would recommend you avoid Davis Computer on Main Street.

ga.prime said:
Fortunate having such handy access to a computer store. It's 85 miles one way from here.

Not really a computer store. They supposedly do computer repair along with other things. And like most things when you are new to the area (less than 2 years) you go to the one most visible. I found out after the computers were in there that everyone takes things to a different guy. He has a small shop in his back yard. He has a reputation for doing much better work, five times faster, and for half the cost...... live and learn.

Latest posts