what a difference

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman

Reaction score
a week of warm dry weather make's ,,,it's been one dreary winter... fertilizer buggys got a work out yesterday, no sooner then you unhooked there was somebody backing up to it.. hope to the LORD,, that rain in the morning will be a slow steady one

The summer grass is growing and the cattle are happy. Happy Easter everyone.
~Tom

I'm suppose to pick up the buggy and fertlizer Tuesday morning to get it spread before the Wednesday night rain. It has rained to frekin much here the last year or so, it's funny that I am hoping it rains Wednesday night.... Go figure. :? :?

Send the rain this way, please. I dropped 4 grand in one hayfield this morning.

Nowland Farms":bzcc67x0 said:
I'm suppose to pick up the buggy and fertlizer Tuesday morning to get it spread before the Wednesday night rain. It has rained to frekin much here the last year or so, it's funny that I am hoping it rains Wednesday night.... Go figure. :? :?

To much is usually followed by to little.

Man, I hit the fertlizer timing just right. Finished the fertlizing around noon Tuesday and rain begin around 5am on Thursday morning. Rained about 7 hours and got about 1.25" inches. I could almost hear the grass squeaking since I think it started growing almost as soon as the rain started.

Got guys up here putting seed in the ground yesterday and the wind is howling today and forcast is calling for snow.
had a wind gust recorded at 74 mph 2 days ago.

Latest posts