Wet Morning

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Started raining yesterday afternoon and then the snow started falling.
Wasn't too bad til this morning at 7:20 when the power went out. Power line snapped just south of us. Thought it was just the one break.
Poor lineman had the first one fixed then the line snapped in 5 different places. They finally got it back together and working about 20 minutes ago.
Sure glad we have a generator. House was getting pretty cold.

That sucks, I hate when the power goes out. God bless the line men/women, they go above and beyond .

Was nice yesterday ,sun shining plus 10 . Hubby got the manure all spread and the last of the cull cows and steers shipped (still need to get rid of another ten head at least but who), but back to work today ,someone has to make money to pay the bills around here because cattle sure isn't. :roll:
Only +3 today and wet snow but it is melting as soon as it hits the ground. Fed cows today just in case but they are snacking rather than eating so I guess the pasture is still OK for them. I have to sort and ween calves soon ,start calving the 13th of Jan and I need to get my bulls and horses off the other pasture and move them to where there is a heated waterer before it really gets cold.
I am not looking forward to winter, I really don't know why I live in this country with 7 months of winter.. :???:

Stay warm and dry ILH. :)

11508030.jpg

baxter maybe you would have liked this instead?

11508031.jpg

Latest posts