Went through quite a few Generals........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Re: Dukes of Hazzard -behind the scenes

PugsPzY.jpg

WegQhdK.jpg

lcvzScT.jpg

HOTFstd.jpg

mfHNsx3.jpg

vjL9Wl7.jpg

v6DEsEW.jpg

NSqV405.jpg

sardSEH.jpg

dKPqeVE.jpg

pSLDH6w.jpg

4ofzglB.jpg

Cl81Cic.jpg

sXpKHSc.jpg

8LeiR8w.jpg

oL0cqkt.jpg

Really thought you were speaking of our commander in chief, but should have known better because there are never any politics in your posts.

hurleyjd said:
Really thought you were speaking of our commander in chief, but should have known better because there are never any politics in your posts.
I try not to poke the bear even though sometimes it is hard to resist as it seems everything in our country revolves around politics in some form. The problems happen with so many differences of opinions and some people tend to not respect each.

Dukes of Hazard was one of my sons VERY FAVORITE programs when he was young. There is a "museum" up north of us near Woodstock, Va., called Cooters, that has had some get togethers for the Dukes anniversaries.

They probably destroyed some of the rare ones too..just to average em all at 50k x 250 ...that's many many money's ..

It's not like all the cars were the original 1969 Dodge Charger. At least two of them were ( the ones you see in a close shoot)
the other ones were just dupes ( the body was made to look like its real deal but all the insides were from other cars ). I do not think anyone could afford to destroy timeless classic like that ( I know it wasn't so expensive bak in he day but its still was a pretty good car )

What a waste....sad to see what happened to so many of them....

Bet they wish they had a few garages full of them now !

If that show was still running that flag would have to come off the top of the cars. That flag did not hurt anything then and would not hurt anything now as it is sad how things have changed for the worse since that show.

jltrent said:
If that show was still running that flag would have to come off the top of the cars. That flag did not hurt anything then and would not hurt anything now as it is sad how things have changed for the worse since that show.

Watch quite a few old shows now that were harmless fun and they wouldn't see the light of day now. The Paul hogan show is one of those!

https://youtu.be/I3OqEXEv0OI

Redgully said:
jltrent said:

Watch quite a few old shows now that were harmless fun and they wouldn't see the light of day now. The Paul hogan show is one of those!

https://youtu.be/I3OqEXEv0OI

. . . and Benny Hill.

Neighbor up the road has one sitting under a carport. Wether it is a clone or an original I cant say but it is cool to see. It's a shame it is sitting there wasting away, nobody has driven it in years. Watching it growing up was like going to church. Always wanted to jump a creek escaping hot pursuit and wrecked my bike I painted orange more than once doing it.

Latest posts