Well I'm Out

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus In Texas

Reaction score
Well folks..... Today was my last day at my current job. I start a new job Monday morning. It will most likely be a more stressfull and time consuming job than I have now and seeing as I have dial-up internet at home right now, I will most likely not be online near as much as I have been since joining. I hope that those of you who I have come to know will keep in touch through PM's and such.

It's not like I am leaving for good just won't be around as much. Hopefully I will be moving soon and will have a high speed connection once I do.

God Bless

Ryan

Good luck with your new job, I hope you enjoy doing what you do. I too have dial up so am left behind at times when there is "speed " posting :lol: . However I wouldn't dream of moving from our place for the convenience of dial up ;-) .

Anyways all the best with your new adventure... :tiphat:

Will e-scrabble withstand the blow?

The loss of a high speed connection would be second only to the loss of the farm, around here. :)

Congrats on the new job. Hope it works out.

AIT, glad you have a new job, not so glad it's going to be taking up so much of your time. Anyway We all wish you the best. Get the high speed and get back to us! OK :?:

AIT what am I going to do without you on ES your my long word buddy.. :lol2: :lol2:
Wishing you every success in your new job, but will miss you here.
Know what you mean by how slow dial up is, was on a friends computer yesterday and it seemed to take forever, broadband everytime now for me.

congrats on your new job.hate it that you have to leave for awhile.try to stop in when you have time.

Angus, congrats. on the new job. Had to be a promotion are you wouldn't have taken it. Way to go. :clap: :clap: Keep in touch and keep those good posts coming.

Hey AIT!! Sorry I missed this yesterday was not on so much. That is one thing about the summer for me, things get busy and you will see less of me as well here now. Please don;t be a stranger after being such a great pal! I wish you all the best in your new job as in your life. Lots of fun changes for you coming up. Remember what I have always said to you about burning your candle at both ends Amigo ~ make sure you take time out for you! :nod:

Knock their socks off AIT!! :tiphat:

angie