Well I'll be dammed!

Help Support CattleToday:

cbcr":2t6q8i0a said:
dun":2t6q8i0a said:
I wonder which celebs will need transpotration out of the country

The Stock Market dropped and recovered. With so many celebrities saying they would leave if he got in, it would drive up the markets and may be a good time to invest in suitcase companies!!!
Both Ruger and Smith & Wesson stocks are way down.
I take this as a sigh of relief that the gun grabber was not elected.

cowboy43":2i853gqa said:
Just read some Californians are wanting to succeed

I thought they all wanted to emigrate to Canada. Now you say they want to secede. Can't they make up their minds?

Rafter S":35mt9f2b said:
cowboy43":35mt9f2b said:
Just read some Californians are wanting to succeed

I thought they all wanted to emigrate to Canada. Now you say they want to secede. Can't they make up their minds?
But they don;t have a Fort Sumter

M-5":345buytx said:
I told a real good friend of mine that was not a T fan but voted for him , I could see this movement swelling with the poor working class and once the evangelicals started supporting him I knew things were shifting . I am in very conservative area and very rural but when the votes were tallied Our Panhandle approached 70% support for him. Our county has 15k Dems 10K R's and 3K ind's and it was 68% vote for him. I have not seen turnout % yet but it should be strong and cover all demographics . The elites still don't get it because their world was not affected by the last 4 presidents no matter the party. I will also say Im proud To be on this side today.

I just looked up the numbers for our county and 21000 votes were cast 29000 registered voters 72.4% turnout , Pretty impressive by most standards

cfpinz":2a11wknb said:
Jogeephus":2a11wknb said:
danl":2a11wknb said:
btw is anyone here volunteering to go help all the celebrities pack as they move out of the USA?

This morning a friend suggested we take my cattle trailer and help Opra move. My friend happens to be black so this made it all the more funny.

Would the trailer be for all her belongings, or her? What kind of axles you got under it?

I'm dying! :lol:

Caustic Burno":37dz3hno said:
It is like Christmas morning

Absolutely! Left CNN on while I slept and every time I woke up during the night all I heard was Trump wins such and such I went back to sleep with happy thoughts. Best sleep in a long while. So happy for you guys, look forward to seeing things getting done and common sense coming back to US policy.

Hoping Trump is ready to play hardball with our leader/country and take him down several pegs. Don't hold back - Liberals up here need to be taught some hard financial lessons - regular schmucks like me will do just fine.

#1 on my wish list - tear up NAFTA pronto.

Bill tried to cheer up Hillary today by reminding her that Nelson Mandela wasn't elected president until after serving 27 years in prison.

Commercialfarmer":37ku0w7n said:
There are some boys or girls behind a computer somewhere that need thanked for dumping truth on the world.

Yes there is
They deserve a full pardon and a welcome home

I farm for a naturalized Hungarian refugee who stayed up until 4 to watch the results. He's one of the smartest, hard working, most successful men I know. We were both a couple of happy campers discussing this yesterday. He came from political oppression and practically zero opportunity to a land where a person can do practically anything if they work hard and make good choices, and he has never taken the opportunity lightly. The man loves this country in a way few can, due to the circumstances of his past. He sees that the nation has apparently taken a turn for the better, that it's still a place of opportunity. He's a "bootstraps" kind of man, and he is, for the first time in a good while, excited about the direction of this country again. He's lived the other side of the coin, and knows the consequences of a government with too much power.

We he needs to to do something about immigration ASAP. The wall and down south doesn't bother me as much as the refugees and terrorists that have been allowed into this country. His first order of business needs to be, that we the people of the US of A, that our freedom and safety come first.

Clodhopper":2y3aw4a7 said:
I farm for a naturalized Hungarian refugee who stayed up until 4 to watch the results. He's one of the smartest, hard working, most successful men I know. We were both a couple of happy campers discussing this yesterday. He came from political oppression and practically zero opportunity to a land where a person can do practically anything if they work hard and make good choices, and he has never taken the opportunity lightly. The man loves this country in a way few can, due to the circumstances of his past. He sees that the nation has apparently taken a turn for the better, that it's still a place of opportunity. He's a "bootstraps" kind of man, and he is, for the first time in a good while, excited about the direction of this country again. He's lived the other side of the coin, and knows the consequences of a government with too much power.
That's America right there.

HDRider":9kxvgrde said:
Clodhopper":9kxvgrde said:
That's America right there.

+1

True Grit Farms":1zht48zd said:
We he needs to to do something about immigration ASAP. The wall and down south doesn't bother me as much as the refugees and terrorists that have been allowed into this country. His first order of business needs to be, that we the people of the US of A, that our freedom and safety come first.
I agree with you True Grit. While we repair the front door of the chicken cage, the fox is burrowing under the back end.
The Mexicans didn't blow up the Towers!

Latest posts