WELL %^*@#$&I:(

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
That test I took came up bad.. Gotta have a hysterectomy.. This was NOT what I had in mind as a birthday present. :( :mad:

I hate to hear that Peg. Do you think you should you get a second opinion just in case?

I had a friend who had a hysterectomy about a year ago. She came through fine. She takes hormone shots once a month and if she is late getting her shot I hear from her and she is bawling and squalling. I ask her, "Have you had your shot?" She then kinda giggles and says no. So if you have to take a shot-don't be late getting it.

I'm 64 :shock: ~~ Kinda late for the shots~ :roll: Mabe I can talk them into them,get my girlish disposition back :lol:

Ah, nutz, Peg. If it's not one thing, it's another.

Maybe a second opinion wouldn't hurt...and then a third just to go with the 2 outta 3. But, you know yourself, you know how you feel, and you know how you feel about your doctor. Just know that I'll be thinkin' about ya'. :)

Alice

Sorry, but at least your alive, which we are all happy for. Got to take the good with the bad.

Be glad you arent a cow, somebody on here would want to put you down to end your suffering. :lol:

peg4x4":3v9uxmxr said:
That test I took came up bad.. Gotta have a hysterectomy.. This was NOT what I had in mind as a birthday present. :( :mad:

Peg, sorry to hear this. Take good care of yourself and a second opinion from a different doctor sure isn't a bad idea.

Yeah,thats what the app is for,2nt oppinion..
Darn it,you get to a certan age and it's patch,patch,patch! :roll:

I got over it pretty quick. I was only out about three weeks. Sit back, relax, let others wait on you and enjoy that morphine pump while you got it! ;-)

Sorry to hear that Peg. But hey I had my surgery when I was 30 (fixing to be 50 ). It wasn't by choice that I had it done. It was if I wanted to live. But anyway it was one of the best things I ever did in my life. I don't take hormone pills. And no I don't have a deep voice or hair growing where it's not suppose to. lol
All I can tell you is take it easy for 4-6 weeks afterwards. Let your body heal it self. And then take it alittle slow. You will be fine. A good friend of mine just had hers done about 8 weeks ago. She said she wish she would have done a few years ago.
Take care
Joy

peg4x4":31a7vtvi said:

I'm sorry. Good luck....

3MR":1lsxs8z2 said:
Be glad you arent a cow, somebody on here would want to put you down to end your suffering. :lol:

now that puts a lot of things into perspective!

Peg
mind your doctor and the nurses and you will be back to chasing those librarians around in no time

good luck
Melanie

Well,I don't take orders worth diddly,and the libraians here are fast! :shock:
But I am smart enough to know what's good for me,so will try to behave :oops: ..Of course I'll keep youall up to date,even if you don't want the detales.. :lol:

peg4x4":2en5gz3t said:
Well,I don't take orders worth diddly,and the libraians here are fast! :shock:
But I am smart enough to know what's good for me,so will try to behave :oops: ..Of course I'll keep youall up to date,even if you don't want the detales.. :lol:

Keep a dish of candy in your room. That will keep the nurses checking on you. My sister, the nurse, says that.

Choclate is the answer for EVERYTHING!! :lol:
Dumb Dr had to take a vacation,so don't have app yet.. :(
Dau#2 called--Quite a role reversal-May have to go live with them,if they have a place to live-

Sorry to hear of your bad test; I know all about those bad tests. Seriously affects your outlook some days. Keep your chin up.

peg4x4":2ga1amtf said:
Darn it,you get to a certan age and it's patch,patch,patch! :roll:

hat's the problem with using worn out parts, but it beats the alternative!

Hey Peg, sorry to hear that you had a bad test. I had one at the age of 24 and after three surgeries and a complete hysterctomy I was "cured". But, the lining to this cloud is that no more "monthlies", hormone therapy is NOT that bad, you'll save tons of money by not having to buy feminine items, and you will experience a greater freedom in your personal life. ;-)

I am 43 now and thank the lord that I am free of uterine cancer. Who cares if I don't have a uterus...that is not what makes a woman a woman, anyway! Count your blessings that you are alive! Good luck!

My mom had benign fibroid tumors and had to have one when she turned 40. So did my grandmother and great grandmother...I reckon my sister and I are next :eek:

*Cowgirl*":2ewgh9lo said:
My mom had benign fibroid tumors and had to have one when she turned 40. So did my grandmother and great grandmother...I reckon my sister and I are next :eek:

They've got new treatments for fibroids,if you want/don't have kids...

Have an app the 12th ~~ we'll see what we will see..
gotta not burn that bridge before I jump off it. :lol: