Well C.B. I gotta hand it to you...

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryder":1qc6kde1 said:
TexasBred":1qc6kde1 said:
Caustic Burno":1qc6kde1 said:
TB look for the bus labeled Non Smoking Only.
Dang guys. You talked me into it. Now I gotta go shopping tonight and buy a coat and/or a pair of boots so I can take my gun to church. :lol: :lol2:
Don't forget your frog sticker (Bowie knife) in case you run out of ammo. :nod:
You can carry it in your boot.
Well I did....and the only threatening looking person I saw was a deacon passing out palm leaves. Now I do know the guy and he very well might have stolen any communion wine that was not used. (Unconsecrated of course). Forgot the frog sticker but did have my handy dandy "old timer" in my pocket. ;-)

TexasBred":5fo34wyz said:
Ryder":5fo34wyz said:
TexasBred.[/quote:5fo34wyz said:
Dang guys. You talked me into it. Now I gotta go shopping tonight and buy a coat and/or a pair of boots so I can take my gun to church. :lol: :lol2:
Don't forget your frog sticker (Bowie knife) in case you run out of ammo. :nod:
You can carry it in your boot.
Well I did....and the only threatening looking person I saw was a deacon passing out palm leaves. Now I do know the guy and he very well might have stolen any communion wine that was not used. (Unconsecrated of course). Forgot the frog sticker but did have my handy dandy "old timer" in my pocket. ;-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess the "old timer" would work. But around here back in the day, more cuttin' and stabbing was done with a Barlow knife. Haven't heard of any in a long time.

Times have sure changed. Now you hear of thieves and robbers and the mentally deranged causing violence in church.
I can remember when most violence was likely to occur at "preacher calling time".

Caustic Burno":4r1os5ne said:
Well TB at least you were ready, you know how it is with people like us of low IQ that cling to our religion and guns.
Yep...I guess now "I are one too". :lol2: :kid: :lol2: Won't ever do it again tho. Did not feel normal at all.

Ryder seems so many of the mentally challenged are the ones behind the pulpit with a TV show and doin the screaming, jumping, dancing and selling scraps off a rag that was used to wipe the sweat off a camels ass along the Jordan River. :hide:

Latest posts