Welcome to our place....ANYTIME!!

Help Support CattleToday:

ranchwife

Reaction score
good evening, all!! Just wanted to share a few pix with ya in case any of you are ever "in the neighborhood", just stop in for a cup o'Jo!!! 8)

RSCN1019.jpg

welcome to the o'dell creek!

DSCN0949.jpg

getting ready to "sort pairs"

DSCN0323.jpg

looking out the front door toward the madison range and sphinx mountain

DSCN0133.jpg

sphinx mountain to the east of the home place

DSCN0293.jpg

christmas puppies!!

165a07a1.jpg

feeding the ladies on the "bottom land"

DSCN0908.jpg

10 year old with new baby!

RSCN1017.jpg

my mustang, Tango!!

DSCN0991.jpg

My "other" job!! :lol: :lol:

DSCN1037.jpg

helping dad with the pairs!

Wow. Great pics.

So....how about you pencil me in for the first week of June?
;-)

You have a beautiful family & place.

Beautiful pics. I sure love the country and scenery in Montana. Was driving through there just last week.

Beautiful, just beautiful. I am used to looking at little hills here in Tennessee. I wouldn't be able to get anything done for a month. I'd just stand there and look around in awe of the mountains. Looks cold though.

My wife and I would like make a trip to Montana once before we die. Looks like it wouldn't be too bad after we die.

Great pictures and thanks for sharing. Uh, you will have to pencil me in for a time when that white stuff is gone. I don't do well in that stuff. :lol:

Great pics, you live in a beautiful area. Put me down for a warmer month! :)

cfpinz

goodlook'n country no question about that bet this southern boy wouldnt last too long in thoses winter's heck ill bet your springs are colder than our dead winters ;-)

alacattleman":2hcf65b5 said:
goodlook'n country no question about that bet this southern boy wouldnt last too long in thoses winter's heck ill bet your springs are colder than our dead winters ;-)

the only thing about your winters is the HUMIDITY!! hubby says the coldest winter he ever experienced was his winter in south carolina....says the humidity just froze him to the bone! Here is the winters are really dry!!! However, today is considered a "nice day" and the temp barely got to 50...and the wind was a steady breeze outta the nw at about 20 miles per hour all day!! Brrrrrr! Makes things rough on the new babies on the ground!! Sure am looking forward to spring!! :D

your right a rain at 39 degrees is harder on stock than dry temps in the teens. those mountains in the back ground look like painting

HOLY lol never seen that many cows in a row lol how many bulsl do you run and whats the main breed ?

Latest posts