Weird thought...

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
I've been having strange thoughts today...one in paticular I can't shake off. Maybe it's because I have cabin fever....

Anyways, I was just thinking this...what would the world be like if we could see air?? Would we have some sort of radar-sensors packed into us (naturally, of course) to communicate through the dense fog? Would we have literally no eyes, only our other senses to guide us? And what would the other animals be like? Jeeze, what would we LOOK like??!!

IluvABbeef":23729s2s said:
I've been having strange thoughts today...one in paticular I can't shake off. Maybe it's because I have cabin fever....

Anyways, I was just thinking this...what would the world be like if we could see air?? Would we have some sort of radar-sensors packed into us (naturally, of course) to communicate through the dense fog? Would we have literally no eyes, only our other senses to guide us? And what would the other animals be like? Jeeze, what would we LOOK like??!!

Cabin Fever, or did you try Chrisy's Roach recipe? Or maybe you smoked a Roach? :shock:

Crowderfarms":3b683asd said:
IluvABbeef":3b683asd said:

Or maybe you smoked a Roach? :shock:

That was my initial thought.

msscamp":293jmsc4 said:
Crowderfarms":293jmsc4 said:
IluvABbeef":293jmsc4 said:

Didn't smoke a thing...I think it's the bloody snow that's gettin to me...I'm so sick of snow I could puke... :p

IluvABbeef":wvx2iykq said:
msscamp":wvx2iykq said:
Crowderfarms":wvx2iykq said:
IluvABbeef":wvx2iykq said:

Didn't smoke a thing...I think it's the bloody snow that's gettin to me...I'm so sick of snow I could puke... :p

No point getting sick of it this early - it's a long time til spring! :( :( :lol: :lol:

IluvABbeef":36gx2sz7 said:

Are you telling me that you CAN'T see air :?:
I was looking at some about an hour ago. It was very nice looking air. Very clean.

IluvABbeef":32tw901r said:

ive been thinking about this more, why i dont know. i guess we would be like fish. you know how we can see bodies of water sitting around. i guess fish can see a body of air sitting around. i know when i go swimming and i look up i can see the air/sky and i can see air bubbles in the water too. conversely we can see lakes and ponds and even raindrops falling thru the air! fish must be able to see the water as they always flop around back into it... and fish in murky waters depend more on their sense of smell. ask any catfish.

anyhoo, take it sleazy, beefy.

Beefy":1gkuwgd5 said:
IluvABbeef":1gkuwgd5 said:

ive been thinking about this more, why i dont know. i guess we would be like fish. you know how we can see bodies of water sitting around. i guess fish can see a body of air sitting around. i know when i go swimming and i look up i can see the air/sky and i can see air bubbles in the water too. conversely we can see lakes and ponds and even raindrops falling thru the air! fish must be able to see the water as they always flop around back into it... and fish in murky waters depend more on their sense of smell. ask any catfish.

So inother words, we'll look sort of like walking catfish, with big whiskers sprouting out of God knows where, with webbed hands and feet? :shock: (okay, well, I don't think we'll need the webbed hands and feet thing)

Boy, I think I REALLY fell off my rocker...and into a gaping black hole....uh boy. :shock:

Has everybody gone off their medication at the same time or what? I mean - when a response from Crowder makes the most sense, what's that say for the rest of the thread?
Now I'm leaving to go pet some cows, feed the wild boars and just sit back and WATCH the air flow on by....

IluvABbeef":j9gwccsw said:
Would we have some sort of radar-sensors packed into us (naturally, of course) to communicate through the dense fog?

I've been communicating through dense fog for years. :lol: I guess you could just mine my DNA.

IluvABbeef":3gg49o2f said:
Beefy":3gg49o2f said:
IluvABbeef":3gg49o2f said:

i

So inother words, we'll look sort of like walking catfish, with big whiskers sprouting out of God knows where, with webbed hands and feet? :shock: (okay, well, I don't think we'll need the webbed hands and feet thing)

Boy, I think I REALLY fell off my rocker...and into a gaping black hole....uh boy. :shock:
A lot of people in southwest Louisiana have web feet. Ptobably a fair number in east Texas as well.

Ryder":3i0eleoe said:
IluvABbeef":3i0eleoe said:
Beefy":3i0eleoe said:
IluvABbeef":3i0eleoe said:

i

A lot of people in southwest Louisiana have web feet. Ptobably a fair number in east Texas as well.

I've heard about several that have 6 toes too. :lol:

curtis":uqrneqga said:
I didn,t know cold weather would make you think like that.

freezes the brain, you must have heard of brain freeze.

IluvAB....whats up you sound fed up, can't you go and take some pic's of the snow and things, snowball catch with Spider and Button, ;-) looks like you need :help:

ILUVAB - you are in college aren't you?????
go to a frat party, a pizza party, the movies, shopping

sounds like you are in that middle of the winter frump
now is the time to break out
now don't go and shave your head (as I listen to CNN doing an entire hour on Brittany :help: (Mom is watching))
but go have fun - take an afternoon off from studying and do something fun!

Yeah I DO need help, chrisy, that's why I'm on here so often now is to try and get away from that white stuff...And of course I try to keep busy with studying for a couple more midterms, skiing, helping feed cattle, etc....still miss green grass and lack of 3+ feet of snow...

I'm not in the U this week, 'cause we university kids have what's called "Reading Week" (don't ask my why they called it that), so I'm home on the farm this week...Spider and Button sure enjoy having me around, I'll admit, though they don't like it when I throw snowballs at them ;-)

Hey, I know a girl that has webbed feet...seriously, I do! I went to school with her, from kindergarten to high school (not friends though, merely acquatance (sp??))

I'm stuck at home today, mom and dad are off to bring home a new hopper bottom from Leduc, which is about 150 miles from here, so I might get some pics of that home here....other than that I have to sit at a desk and look at books all day...bloody deskjob is what I call it... :roll:

You been making sandwitches with those little mushrooms on top of cow patties again?

I've been hearing about the smog in California for years. Maybe you'll evolve into fishing tackle all over your face, tatoo everywhere, orange spiked hair and drive one of those cute little pink cars.