Weight loss

Help Support CattleToday:

SALTBRANCH2":2rkml3rf said:
skyhightree1":2rkml3rf said:
SALTBRANCH2":2rkml3rf said:
I have been fat my whole life. Pretty much have done every diet advertise. This past year I started looking at the gastric bypass options. My brother has already done this so I have some good info to make e decision. After consultations with the Dr's, I pulled the trigger for the RNY procedure. Its the most invasive procedure and it works very well. My surgery was 3-26-18. I have now lost 102 lbs. This stuff is a god send IMO. I have been taken off all Diabetic, HBP and high Cholesterol plus one sleep med. My A1C is at prediabetic levels...….so I had to brag somewhere, felt comfortable here. If anyone has question do not hesitate to PM me.

Congrats I could have helped you for less money... I could have sent you the antibiotics I took that made me lose 40lbs in 3 mos :cowboy:
What are these? I have some fat friends that would be interested in trying I am sure

It's an antibiotic

skyhightree1":1is4unmo said:
SALTBRANCH2":1is4unmo said:
skyhightree1":1is4unmo said:
Congrats I could have helped you for less money... I could have sent you the antibiotics I took that made me lose 40lbs in 3 mos :cowboy:
What are these? I have some fat friends that would be interested in trying I am sure

It's an antibiotic

Name?

Congratulations I hope it works out for you in the long run. Some people think it's an easy way out but you just gotta do what works for you. I know a lady that had bypass surgery last year and has lost at least 100#s she seems to be happier and feel better about herself. You should br proud of yourself losing weight is tuff no matter how you do it.

Congratulations.

I know several who have had one form or another of gastric bypass surgery.

Ignore anyone who says "you could have done it on your own if you had the will" and the other kinda negative crap. Weight is a "health thief". Weight is the villain that deserves the application of "lethal force". It destroys your joints, leads to high blood pressure, diabetes, limits mobility, eliminates libido, etc.

Here is one of the more famous examples of gastric bypass.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.closer ... 151453.amp

Bright Raven":g1wxyhb4 said:
Congratulations.

Ignore anyone who says "you could have done it on your own if you had the will" and the other kinda negative crap. Weight is a "health thief". Weight is the villain that deserves the application of "lethal force". It destroys your joints, leads to high blood pressure, diabetes, limits mobility, eliminates libido, etc.

I always thought he looked better as a fat guy. Seemed jollier as well.

TennesseeTuxedo":1k76lzao said:
Bright Raven":1k76lzao said:
Congratulations.

In general, it is common to stereotype obese people as being happy. "The rotund, fat man was jolly." When you get to know them, they are not near as happy as they seem.

What I notice about him is a bit of a "haggard look".

Bright Raven":1xv2u88i said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1xv2u88i said:
Few people are as happy as they seem.

One of the most pleasant and I believe truly happy guys I have met recently is your man Dinky. Lol

He's amazing. Yesterday in a text message I asked "Did you have a good day?"

He replied "No"

2 seconds later he said "It was a GREAT day!"

That's him.

Bright Raven":17hzltpj said:
TennesseeTuxedo":17hzltpj said:
Bright Raven":17hzltpj said:
Congratulations.

In general, it is common to stereotype obese people as being happy. "The rotund, fat man was jolly." When you get to know them, they are not near as happy as they seem.

greybeard":evds46hc said:
Bright Raven":evds46hc said:
TennesseeTuxedo":evds46hc said:

That is a sour looking group of Santas!

Latest posts