Weevil in feed

Help Support CattleToday:

allritecoach

Reaction score
Does anyone out there have an old malahtion label that says how much malathion to use for weevil control in grain? I have carryover corn screenings that has weevils in it and for no more than I have the other products are way to high priced.

allritecoach":3evg16h0 said:
Does anyone out there have an old malahtion label that says how much malathion to use for weevil control in grain? I have carryover corn screenings that has weevils in it and for no more than I have the other products are way to high priced.

if your bottle is that old I wonder if the ingredients are still active?

:welcome: to CT

I have a new bottle that isn't labeled for use on grain. Years ago it was labeled for it. We used to treat waxy corn overnight that would go directly to processing for corn starch.

allritecoach":205xkr9z said:
Feed the screenings...forget about the weevils. They're harmless.

Surprised you answered TB! I figured you were still on cloud nine after the butt kicking the aggies gave South Carolina.

Just feed it as it is. That moveable protein won;t hurt a thing.

papavillars":8emqhfh7 said:
Surprised you answered TB! I figured you were still on cloud nine after the butt kicking the aggies gave South Carolina.
papa it was a pleasant surprise to say the least.....TT's post brought me back down to reality. :???:

TexasBred":sdw5iw91 said:
papavillars":sdw5iw91 said:
papa it was a pleasant surprise to say the least.....TT's post brought me back down to reality. :???:

Yes indeed, the Ponies are a force to be reckoned with.

Latest posts