Web Problems Again

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
Lately, the board doesn't remember or save "remember me" log in info. Have to re-log in each time. Board page transitions slow. Sometimes error messages occur when I "go back" to another thread...have to close out and re-start the board.

:help:

Running Arrow Bill":2bdu7xuh said:
Lately, the board doesn't remember or save "remember me" log in info. Have to re-log in each time. Board page transitions slow. Sometimes error messages occur when I "go back" to another thread...have to close out and re-start the board.

Not again, STILL. Macon is working on it

dun":31twgdjk said:
Running Arrow Bill":31twgdjk said:

That sounds like a computer issue and not a CT issue because it is not happening to me. Try deleting all the cookies then re-login, close your browser, and try to auto-login.

HerefordSire":6wh1hrdw said:
dun":6wh1hrdw said:
Running Arrow Bill":6wh1hrdw said:

That sounds like a computer issue and not a CT issue because it is not happening to me. Try deleting all the cookies then re-login, close your browser, and try to auto-login.

It's the main servers problem actually and not a CT or Ranchers problem, even though poor Macon gets the big head ache and expense of having to solve it.

We all appreciate your efforts Macon, and thank you for them as well.

I've been having the same trouble Bill.
I found clicking on the "Return to" and "Board Index" I don't get logged off.
I did try to follow Mac's instructions on Ranchers when I had trouble there, but couldn't find the area where the tracking cookies were at. :?

I have run all my software protection and get the tracking cookies they find removed, but after a while I run back into the same trouble.

Any suggestions?????

I luv herfrds":7gpoze79 said:
I've been having the same trouble Bill.
I found clicking on the "Return to" and "Board Index" I don't get logged off.
I did try to follow Mac's instructions on Ranchers when I had trouble there, but couldn't find the area where the tracking cookies were at. :?

I have run all my software protection and get the tracking cookies they find removed, but after a while I run back into the same trouble.

Any suggestions?????
The only possible suggestion is wait patiantly for Macon and the wizards to resolve the problem with the server.
OR, you can keep dithering around and not really accomplish anything. But spinning your wheels is at least doing something.

dun":1b5hk9n7 said:
The only possible suggestion is wait patiantly for Macon and the wizards to resolve the problem with the server.
OR, you can keep dithering around and not really accomplish anything. But spinning your wheels is at least doing something.

This is the route I have taken, or I just don't deal with it. Every now and then I have 're-checked" in to see if it has been resolved. Tonight it seems a bit better. I have a terrible time over at Rancher's. I just read. Having to constantly relog-in is too frustrating.

I know it is not my PC, I do not have this problem in/at other places.

I too appreciate all that Macon does in order for us to have these sites.

Katherine

Running Arrow Bill":2blnq8lc said:

sounds exactly like an antivirus problem except for the error messages if it says the error is a database error. everything but the db errors have antivirus/firewall written all over them.

Latest posts