Weather, here we go again

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
The high yesterday during daulight was 48, at 5am this morning it was 57, supposed to get into the 70s today. Now they're saying a chance of tornados tomorrow and snow the next day.
When will the fun ever stop?

Up to 8 inches of snow here tonight into tomorrow.
I like snow though.
Makes cleaning the yard so much easier.

Edit ~ just watched the a.m. news. It has been down graded to 3-5 inches.

dun":2rfbeweh said:
The high yesterday during daulight was 48, at 5am this morning it was 57, supposed to get into the 70s today. Now they're saying a chance of tornados tomorrow and snow the next day.

Dang, I hadn't heard we were in for tornados. I think the fun is supposed to last through most of February.

the weather sure has been jumping around alot this year.hope no twisters show up in your area.

dun":3ulzgdag said:

I'm not sure I can go thru another round like the last tornadoes, that was a bit much! :drink: Have to find a better hiding place if it happens again.

GMN

It's 75 degrees here in Texas right now. Woke up to 70 this morning. Actually turned the A/C on for a bit last night to get rid of the humidity. Half the town is sick, with congention, sinus infections, lung infections, pneumonia and everything else. I can take it cold or hot but not both every other day.

Yes, here we go again is right. It is pouring down rain for the past hour, got snow last night so about a foot on the ground all together, now it will be back to mud. :cry2:

Two more days of 30+ winds. No rain since Thanksgiving. All of my wheat is gone due to being covered in dirt(crap will not come up twice). Seems we all are dealing with something different.

Hit 78 today, the highest peak winds I saw displayed were 47.6 mph

I think I would rather have the cold over all this mud. The wheat here looks real good but, I can't think that all this up and down is good for it.

Larry

larryshoat":g49rk9cg said:
I think I would rather have the cold over all this mud. The wheat here looks real good but, I can't think that all this up and down is good for it.

Larry

Me Too!!!! This is crazy, it was thunder and lightening last night and this morning there is heavy fog. Our temps peaked in the night though so maybe we will keep some of the snow cover since they are predicting cold is coming back but rain, freezing rain, sleet and snow is due for today and tonight. My driveway looks like a bob sled run.

All we had was thunder storms, rain, wind and a bit of hail. Since we didn;t have anything worse last night, now their talking about we may have tornados today. But still snow for tonight, maybe, and that's absolutely semi-final.

Latest posts