We should be able to trust each other.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the response when Satan was told they (Adam- Eve) were not to eat of the tree in the middle of the Garden
or ''they would surely die""
Satan's response, '' You shall not surely die''
Until that lie is laid to rest we will have people (forces if you will that subscribe to a deceitful philosophy.
That in a nutshell is why we all , Can't Just Get Along!

ATTENTION PATRIOTS ! Do your own research on Dominion Voting and any subsidairy enterprises.
View input from any foreign entitity with utmost caution.
Look into the background and history of Dominion. Priemier and Diebold Election Systems.
Get all available information on the Urosevich brothers and any one associated with them.
Be informed before you reach an opinion

The part I dont understand is why cant we just check these machines and do some recounts. What does that hurt?
GA recounted 3 times (including a hand count) and the machines were checked. In the majority of counties in GA that used the Dominion machines, Trump won. There was also a recount in the counties requested by Trump in WI I have not checked the other states.

BTW, Sidney Powell is so far out there that even the Trump Campaign got rid of her.

One would only expect Dominion to defend themselves to the end. For another perspective, here is constitutional lawyer Matthew DePerno showing how the Doninion product did allow altering the vote in Atrim Co. Michigan.

One would only expect Dominion to defend themselves to the end. For another perspective, here is constitutional lawyer Matthew DePerno showing how the Doninion product did allow altering the vote in Atrim Co. Michigan.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...lease-report-antrim-county-voting/6537394002/

GA recounted 3 times (including a hand count) and the machines were checked. In the majority of counties in GA that used the Dominion machines, Trump won. There was also a recount in the counties requested by Trump in WI I have not checked the other states.

BTW, Sidney Powell is so far out there that even the Trump Campaign got rid of her.
Recounting the same unconstitutional votes will change what exactly?

Recounting the same unconstitutional votes will change what exactly?
Those darn Republican Governors and all those Trump Judges, plus multiple states involved in that super-duper fraud campaign that didn't even rig the Senate! Or maybe, just maybe, Trump lost! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PS: Any article, from any source, that says," Breaking, Bombshell, ect: is almost certainly false. That counts from either side.

Last edited:

Sure, lets hear what the forensic audit of those machines says!

Meanwhile, a news site I've never heard of (newsla.localad.com) sure sounds like a trustworthy, reliable site

Those darn Republican Governors and all those Trump Judges, plus multiple states involved in that super-duper fraud campaign that didn't even rig the Senate! Or maybe, just maybe, Trump lost! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PS: Any article, from any source, that says," Breaking, Bombshell, ect: is almost certainly false. That counts from either side.
Or maybe certain states violated the Constitution intentionally?

I don't know many Americans that really give two bits what subjects of the Queen think, nor a tinkers damn.

Nothing but the truth, Daily was jacking with votes in 1960.
Chicago invented election fraud.
That whole stop counting votes, and then start counting again in the morning, is straight out of the Chicago playbook. Happens every governors race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts