We are out of Syria......

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
...and maybe Afghanistan next......recon this will be a good move for the future?

Trump will get lambasted when the regional conflict resume but those people have been killing one another for thousands of years....

And if anyone dares to go back they will be crucified as well.

This is an occasion where I agree with Bright Raven.

This country no longer has the will to win wars....to win a war you have to destroy the opponents will to continue to fight...
to do that you have to be mean....people in america today can not stand the thought of being mean...

TennesseeTuxedo":7aj0rujm said:
Bright Raven":7aj0rujm said:
Good news, we need to stop sticking our nose in world affairs that don't concern us.

Fight them there or fight them here but fight them we will absolutely have to do.

Ask Bez.

Bez is not objective IMO. I have read enough of his posts to make that observation. If we would mind our own business, we would not make enemies to begin with.

Bright Raven":1g7hz7ph said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1g7hz7ph said:
Bright Raven":1g7hz7ph said:
Good news, we need to stop sticking our nose in world affairs that don't concern us.

Fight them there or fight them here but fight them we will absolutely have to do.

Ask Bez.

Bez is not objective IMO. I have read enough of his posts to make that observation.

No he isn't. He's "been there done that".

I respect his input on the conditions in the Middle East.

TennesseeTuxedo":1lub9hh9 said:
Bright Raven":1lub9hh9 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1lub9hh9 said:

Ask Bez.

Bez is not objective IMO. I have read enough of his posts to make that observation.

Thank you.

Bright Raven":1uugzdx0 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1uugzdx0 said:
Bright Raven":1uugzdx0 said:

Thank you.

No problem, glad I could set you straight, again.

TennesseeTuxedo":a2aevnpw said:
Bright Raven":a2aevnpw said:
TennesseeTuxedo":a2aevnpw said:

Thank you.

No problem, glad I could set you straight, again.

Watch it birdie!

Just keep in mind that the guy you said was a clown to begin with and now have fallen in love with, is the one who pulled us out.

Bright Raven":1nctkq64 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1nctkq64 said:
Bright Raven":1nctkq64 said:

Ask Bez.

Bez is not objective IMO. I have read enough of his posts to make that observation. If we would mind our own business, we would not make enemies to begin with.

they hate us because we support Israel and their hatred of Israel has no boundaries... :deadhorse:
the arabs will fight each other but they will all fight Israel.

Bright Raven":3v9tontr said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3v9tontr said:
Bright Raven":3v9tontr said:

Ask Bez.

That's an idiotic statement, Pearl Harbor, WWII?

pdfangus":qh8be3sb said:
Bright Raven":qh8be3sb said:
TennesseeTuxedo":qh8be3sb said:

Ask Bez.

they hate us because we support Israel and their hatred of Israel has no boundaries... :deadhorse:
the arabs will fight each other but they will all fight Israel.

Agree: the May 1948 establishment of the Jewish home land united the middle east against Israel.

True Grit Farms":2ixapo0v said:
Bright Raven":2ixapo0v said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2ixapo0v said:

Ask Bez.

That's an idiotic statement, Pearl Harbor, WWII?

You need to dig deeper. The US and Japan conflict began in 1920. Frictions included the US embargo against Japan for their invasion of Manchuria and the US supplying weapons to China which was engaged in a conflict with Japan. In fact, history has documented that the US knew the attack on pearl harbor was coming.

As the President said yesterday and I am no fan of him, the US cannot nursemaid every country on the planet. He said they need to "take care of it now" and quote.

Bright Raven":3eoni9so said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3eoni9so said:
Bright Raven":3eoni9so said:

Ask Bez.

I'm not sure if we mind our own business that we'll be loved anymore. Some folks are just plain mean and will spit in your eye just as easily as say hello. Putin seems to be that way. Several leaders in the Middle East are similar. Ideology plays into it quite a bit.

The executive branch is being run like the TV show the Apprentice. Would be funny if we were not involved in it.

Bestoutwest":1qw75uhj said:
Bright Raven":1qw75uhj said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1qw75uhj said:

Ask Bez.

I'm not sure if we mind our own business that we'll be loved anymore. Some folks are just plain mean and will spit in your eye just as easily as say hello. Putin seems to be that way. Several leaders in the Middle East are similar. Ideology plays into it quite a bit.

You got to start somewhere. It may take 50 years or more to overcome the adverse effects of our "imperial" meddling.

Bright Raven":3qdw32ue said:
Bestoutwest":3qdw32ue said:
Bright Raven":3qdw32ue said:

You got to start somewhere. It may take 50 years or more to overcome the adverse effects of our "imperial" meddling.

You're not wrong. Personally, I'd like to see us pull back more. We'd paid money to Pakistan with Bin Laden hanging out pretty much in the open. We're trying to fix all the problems in the Middle East. For what? Is it really working?

Bright Raven":39ovs6kq said:
hurleyjd":39ovs6kq said:
The executive branch is being run like the TV show the Apprentice. Would be funny if we were not involved in it.

Is it funny or absolutely unbelievable?
He sure doesn't do anything the easy way. Israel, Russia, North Korea, Syria and Iran aren't causing any problems at the moment. The world has been peaceful the last few years, something is about to break.

We have been the worlds police force way too long IMO. Now let's start cutting off the foreign aide.
He reminds me of Regan his unpredictability scares the crap out of them. They knew the rest were just talk.