Waylon

Help Support CattleToday:

JMJ Farms":r04rffmy said:
Even though it is only acting...... he never made "unwanted" advances. She liked it. She didn't want to leave. She was only playing hard to get. Too many women these days are way too "easy".
Grabs her arm very roughly multiple times, shoves her back down on the couch, takes her clothes off her while she's trying to put them on to leave, blocks the doorway so she can't leave, draws the shades so no one can see...
But the problem with today's culture is that women are easy.
Gotcha.

boondocks - are you kidding??? He was slick and sweet. Nothing offensive in that CHOREOGRAPHED "dance". She was being super flirty and cute, and enjoying every moment.
I have a daughter also, and back when she was young, she too could handle herself also (let alone now!!) I have two grandsons and I would not be at all offended if they were being sweet and slick like in that video.
Hopefully, you are just "playing" with us. People with that kind of attitude is what is getting wrong with this country. We (men and mostly WOMEN) and not allowed to flirt? Really? Amazing I haven't been arrested!!!!! (recently, let alone when I was younger)

boondocks":xyk5zouq said:
JMJ Farms":xyk5zouq said:
Even though it is only acting...... he never made "unwanted" advances. She liked it. She didn't want to leave. She was only playing hard to get. Too many women these days are way too "easy".
Grabs her arm very roughly multiple times, shoves her back down on the couch, takes her clothes off her while she's trying to put them on to leave, blocks the doorway so she can't leave, draws the shades so no one can see...
Gotcha.

And through it all, she didn't show a lot of serious resistance. Regardless of what a guy does, if she's not resisting tooheavily, she must not feel too threatened. There's a difference between someone aggressively asking me for money in the street and someone holding a gun to my head and robbing me.

boondocks":2tqhb39v said:
JMJ Farms":2tqhb39v said:
Gotcha.

If that had happened to my daughter and she didn't like it, I'm sure a good stern voice with a firm look would have been step one, and if it continued, he would be on the floor gripping his crotch with tears in his eyes. If it were someone my daughter couldn't handle, then he's someone who needs to be in jail anyway.

How many years before folks got soft..did we deal with bullies ?no suicides from it that I remember..before all theses support groups ..you dealt with it , or knock the crap out of them...which is all it took for them to move on to the next unsuspecting soul..

Yes, I know. What did you think of the opening scene though, where he grabs her arm twice and then shoves her back down? Ok, or bit beyond the pale by current-day standards?
I simply blew it off just as the 2nd 1/2 of the vid was blown off by those in agenda driven mode.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":13hduvj7 said:
boondocks - are you kidding??? He was slick and sweet. Nothing offensive in that CHOREOGRAPHED "dance". She was being super flirty and cute, and enjoying every moment.
I have a daughter also, and back when she was young, she too could handle herself also (let alone now!!) I have two grandsons and I would not be at all offended if they were being sweet and slick like in that video.
Hopefully, you are just "playing" with us. People with that kind of attitude is what is getting wrong with this country. We (men and mostly WOMEN) and not allowed to flirt? Really? Amazing I haven't been arrested!!!!! (recently, let alone when I was younger)
Jeanne, I do see the choreography as a bit sketchy by modern sensibilities. Flirting is fine (one of the finer things in life!), but I have had a family member (and several friends and classmates) raped, and the roughness with which he pushes her around is too far for me. That doesn't make you wrong, or me wrong, we just see it differently. Hopefully we can agree to disagree without saying that people like each other are what's wrong with the country. :(

Latest posts