way to change email addy here

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
im running off of a new provider an i was wondering if theres a way to change my email addy here thanks.does macon have todo that.

ga.prime":z8ee5h2k said:
You can do it. Go to user control panel, then go to profile, then go to edit account settings.
i did an did what it told me todo an it keeps kicking it back to the old email addy.

It looks like you need to erase your old email address in that top line and put in your new one and then confirm it on the next line and then change your password and confirm it and then enter your old password to show that you're really bigbull. Did you do all that?

yes i changed my email addy in the lines shown.an also put in my old password in for the new addy.an it still kicked it out.i confirmed everything it said to confirm.

yes i changed my email addy in the lines shown.an also put in my old password in for the new addy.an it still kicked it out.i confirmed everything it said to confirm.tryed changing to new password still wouldnt work.

I don't know about here at CT, but on some websites you have to make the changes but they won't show up until after the next log on.
WHATEVER you do, make sure you keep track of it BEFORE you log off. I made a profile change on a website one time, and it never would let me log back on afterwards with either new or old password--their software thought I was a bot I suppose.

Latest posts