Watch your hay!

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
If you live in Missouri watch out. I hear there has been a semi load of hay heading south into arkansas at least twice a week. Heck nobody there could have rolled that many rolls with a blue tractor and one of them junk blue balers. :|
Them flatlanders must be trying to dam up the river with it. Ain't no cows down there so where is it going? :?: I even hear they are thinking about planting crabgrass. Everyone in the US is trying to get rid of it in their yard and here he is planting it.

I will teach you not to stay off the boards for 2 days. :lol2: :lol2:

Notice it was red not blue but he did not deny the JUNK. I ain't got time to wait until lunch when you get up. :lol2:
Hope you made it home ok.

kenny thomas":3qwzmrpa said:
If you live in Missouri watch out. I hear there has been a semi load of hay heading south into arkansas at least twice a week. Heck nobody there could have rolled that many rolls with a blue tractor and one of them junk blue balers. :|
Them flatlanders must be trying to dam up the river with it. Ain't no cows down there so where is it going? :?: I even hear they are thinking about planting crabgrass. Everyone in the US is trying to get rid of it in their yard and here he is planting it.

I will teach you not to stay off the boards for 2 days. :lol2: :lol2:
headed back down friday with a load just got home this afternoon
I don't care what they are feeding it to just as long as I get the money
Heck I have had people calling from Tennessee and North Mississippi wanting to buy some

upfrombottom":zm7j0qfz said:
Next thing you know he will be hauling rocks down here and dumpin'em.
buying end dumps and another truck just for that reason
I am gonna retire selling them dang flatlanders hay and rocks
I need a driver you in
I could probably sell Curtis some field rocks to fill in that gully behind his house :lol: :lol:

Angus Cowman":2qitiijm said:
kenny thomas":2qitiijm said:
Notice it was red not blue but he did not deny the JUNK. I ain't got time to wait until lunch when you get up. :lol2:
Hope you made it home ok.
Well atleast it ain't that yellar and orange junk you part timers use :cowboy:

I want to be sure everyone driving by see's me. That way they know I am a farmer. :banana: :bs:

kenny thomas":39qz4zzg said:
I want to be sure everyone driving by see's me. That way they know I am a farmer. :banana: :bs:
I thought it was because you had been fighting fires for so long all you could see was orange or yellar :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey have ya started sending me them calves I ordered the other day :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you did say 9 loads. Took me almost half a day to find them and fill them up with water. Hard to make them longhorn steers weigh 2,000 but somehow I did it. Had to stand on the scales a little to make it work.
They might be a little bit light when they get there. :D

kenny thomas":1cqzrd3i said:
And you did say 9 loads. Took me almost half a day to find them and fill them up with water. Hard to make them longhorn steers weigh 2,000 but somehow I did it. Had to stand on the scales a little to make it work.
They might be a little bit light when they get there. :D
NO NO NO it was 5 loads :bang: :bang:

Angus Cowman":20dqxuke said:
upfrombottom":20dqxuke said:
Next thing you know he will be hauling rocks down here and dumpin'em.
buying end dumps and another truck just for that reason
I am gonna retire selling them dang flatlanders hay and rocks
I need a driver you in
I could probably sell Curtis some field rocks to fill in that gully behind his house :lol: :lol:

Sometimes i think the rocks would be easier to deal with than the stumps we're digging out. I'm getting there slowly but surely.
We will probably move the lighting system back to the front and start on a pond , it sure will make the neighbors mad with the Deere 700j dozer going beep , beep, beep all night. :lol: :lol: :lol: