Wasted Day!

Help Support CattleToday:

oscar p":24iq4qcx said:
What made you do a thing like that ?
He obviously didn;t have enough pain and sufferiong from fightuing the brush and needed a change of pace.

In hindsight, would you agree it would have been cheaper for us to just go by Books a Million? :lol2:

I would have figured you would have been there. It could have been history in the making. Personally I didn't care about the history part I just wanted to get on TV. :mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2:

Jogeephus":3vv3xqje said:
I would have figured you would have been there. It could have been history in the making. Personally I didn't care about the history part I just wanted to get on TV. :mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2:

This come up in a conversation around here lately--does the security cam count as "being on TV?"

john250":317et3mu said:
Jogeephus":317et3mu said:

This come up in a conversation around here lately--does the security cam count as "being on TV?"

I think it would depend on if you make it to one of those shows like America's Dumbest Criminals. :mrgreen:

How bout the woman that threw acid on her face so she'd get to go on Oprah. Talk about determination to get that 15 minutes of fame. Geesh!

Jogeephus":1oskqij8 said:
How bout the woman that threw acid on her face so she'd get to go on Oprah.

That's two wrongs right there. First one is bad. The second one is terrible.