waspers every where

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman

Reaction score
i never seen so many ,,, i fought red wasp all day yesterday, they aint real aggresive yet thank God.. or id look like a marble bag,,, coldest winter in years and more bumble bees and wasp than i ever seen :(

Yep, I killed several wasp nests at my place, and those carpenter bees were everywhere! Guess I better buy a few extra cans of wasp spray. :eek:

Yep, thought about them when I started cutting brush off the fence I'm working on. Figured it was still cold enough when I started to not have any surprises. So far I've been right. Sure is getting warm fast now but I'm just about thru with the demo.

alacattleman":1q5h948k said:
i never seen so many ,,, i fought red wasp all day yesterday, they aint real aggresive yet thank God.. or id look like a marble bag,,, coldest winter in years and more bumble bees and wasp than i ever seen :(

I don,t think the cold weather has anything to do with it. Just talk to any hunters that have been to Alaska, they can tell you all about the the biting bugs and insects.
It looks like the colder it gets the deeper in the ground they go, then hello come spring.

curtis":4yvj3vwr said:
alacattleman":4yvj3vwr said:

don,t think the cold weather has anything to do with it. Just talk to any hunters that have been to Alaska, they can telI l you all about the the biting bugs and insects. It looks like the colder it gets the deeper in the ground they go, then hello come spring.
i think your right

Latest posts