Warpaint coming to VA?

Help Support CattleToday:

Gale Seddon

Reaction score
Warpaint, are you visiting our fine commonwealth this weekend? I see you have a couple of animals scheduled for the Cherry Blossom Special Longhorn Sale on 4/7 in Marshall, VA.

Oh, crap! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hide the beer and crawfish! :lol:

cfpinz

Yes I am making the trip. Thank you for noticin. lol.

Ya'll don't have ta worry bout them squirrels. I won't have time for huntin.

Gale if you and Pinz are close, come on over. I'd like to shake ya'lls hands. Promise they won't have no brains on em. ;-)

Very tempted....will you be there all day? If Mr. Gale and I manage to make the trek and you aren't there, I'll be mighty (expletive deleted).

C'mon cfpinz, c'mon Katherine, road trip time!

Yes ma'am. I'll be there all day. Leaving on Thursday night, arriving in Va. early Friday morning. Checking the girls in and just hanging around till the dinner at Ben Gravett's. Then back to the barn early Saturday to get ready for the sale. We won't leave till early Sunday morning.

If ya'll have never been to a longhorn sale, I think you'll enjoy it. Rustler also has some entries, and we are traveling in caravan. ;-)

Gale Seddon":2jycbqob said:
Very tempted....will you be there all day? If Mr. Gale and I manage to make the trek and you aren't there, I'll be mighty (expletive deleted).

Ya know, this could be a fun opportunity. Finally meet face-to-face the guy who looks just like my cousin (who happens to live in Stroudsburg).

I planned on hauling a heifer to the market this Sat. And possibly be picking up a young bull for a friend. I'll have to check with the seller of the bull and see if he's still on for the weekend.

Hmmm, a road trip could be fun!

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":i28bayy4 said:
Gale Seddon":i28bayy4 said:

Ya know, this could be a fun opportunity. Finally meet face-to-face the guy who looks just like my cousin (who happens to live in Stroudsburg).

I planned on hauling a heifer to the market this Sat. And possibly be picking up a young bull for a friend. I'll have to check with the seller of the bull and see if he's still on for the weekend.

Katherine

Yall have not a clue in the world what you're fixin' to git your selves into. I'll send a CNN Crew along for the video of it all. I'm stayin' put rightcheer.

mtncows":1505imjh said:
Check the nws weather site.You better bring a coat!

Thanks for the info. It's been near 90 here all week. I tend to forget, I have been working in the Delta of Miss. and not everywhere has the same weather. ;-)

Crowderfarms":3an43m5s said:
Workinonit Farm":3an43m5s said:
Gale Seddon":3an43m5s said:

Katherine

Yall have not a clue in the world what you're fixin' to git your selves into. I'll send a CNN Crew along for the video of it all. I'm stayin' put rightcheer.

The one and only reason you would send a crew is cause you can't get there and don't wanta miss out on nuttin. :lol:

warpaint":1kzwtf4i said:
Crowderfarms":1kzwtf4i said:
Workinonit Farm":1kzwtf4i said:
Gale Seddon":1kzwtf4i said:

Katherine

The one and only reason you would send a crew is cause you can't get there and don't wanta miss out on nuttin. :lol:
Ha! Very funny.10,000 commedians are outta work,in Middle Tennessee and you want us to laugh? :roll:

Gale Seddon":1vij4x0w said:

I'm mighty tempted to show up there with my Husqvarna dehorners! :shock:

I'm going to another sale on Saturday, and one in yall's neck of the woods Friday (Culpeper). I was going to say if everyone was not busy Sunday, I'm very convenient to 64/81 until I realized Sunday was Easter. We all know what that means - inlaws! :shock:

cfpinz

cfpinz":2y18nyyc said:
Gale Seddon":2y18nyyc said:

I'm mighty tempted to show up there with my Husqvarna dehorners! :shock:

I'm going to another sale on Saturday, and one in yall's neck of the woods Friday (Culpeper). I was going to say if everyone was not busy Sunday, I'm very convenient to 64/81 until I realized Sunday was Easter. We all know what that means - inlaws! :shock:

cfpinz

Pinz, I don't think them dehorners would go over real well. :shock:

mtncows, you are right! Will dress warm. I've gotten used to short sleeves the last week.

Forecast for Marshall, VA:
Friday, Apr 6: High: 49 °F RealFeel®: 44 °F
Breezy and chilly with times of clouds and sun
Friday Night, Apr 6: Low: 25 °F RealFeel®: 15 °F
Mainly clear and unseasonably cold

Saturday, Apr 7: High: 46 °F RealFeel®: 39 °F
Partly sunny, breezy and very cold
Saturday Night, Apr 7: Low: 22 °F RealFeel®: 9 °F
Partly cloudy and unseasonably cold

Hey Crowder, why don't you cover this event in person, do a little campaignin' and maybe kiss a few Longhorn babies, conjure up a few votes? Won't do you any good to hide out in Tennessee. I think the Cherry Blossom Special sounds like a great photo op event for your campaign. I bet Warpaint has room in the trailer for ya'!

cfpinz, if you try real hard, I bet you could do TWO sales on Saturday, heck, Culpeper isn't but spittin' distance of Marshall. Leave the dehorners at the Culpeper sale and head north!

Katherine, just think, maybe he really IS your cousin. There's only one way to find out, right?

Gale Seddon":3445d5kk said:
mtncows, you are right! Will dress warm. I've gotten used to short sleeves the last week.

Forecast for Marshall, VA:
Friday, Apr 6: High: 49 °F RealFeel®: 44 °F
Breezy and chilly with times of clouds and sun
Friday Night, Apr 6: Low: 25 °F RealFeel®: 15 °F
Mainly clear and unseasonably cold

Saturday, Apr 7: High: 46 °F RealFeel®: 39 °F
Partly sunny, breezy and very cold
Saturday Night, Apr 7: Low: 22 °F RealFeel®: 9 °F
Partly cloudy and unseasonably cold

Hey Crowder, why don't you cover this event in person, do a little campaignin' and maybe kiss a few Longhorn babies, conjure up a few votes? Won't do you any good to hide out in Tennessee. I think the Cherry Blossom Special sounds like a great photo op event for your campaign. I bet Warpaint has room in the trailer for ya'!

cfpinz, if you try real hard, I bet you could do TWO sales on Saturday, heck, Culpeper isn't but spittin' distance of Marshall. Leave the dehorners at the Culpeper sale and head north!

Katherine, just think, maybe he really IS your cousin. There's only one way to find out, right?

I'm packin my longjohns!!!
I aint seen weather that cold in 3 mos. Brrrr.

Crowder do any campaignin?
What you think he has me for? :roll:

Katherine, we could be kin. Who knows?

Warpaint, if you haven't left yet you might consider packing two pair of longjohns. If the mercury broke 40 today it wasn't for very long, t-shirt weather for all the canucks!

cfpinz

Latest posts