Warm Triangle 9

Help Support CattleToday:

lancemart

Reaction score
I just received some Triangle 9 through the mail. It was packed with an ice pack, but arrived on the room temperature side. Is it still OK to use or should I send it back. It says to store it between 36-85 degrees. It was not hotter than 85. I do know that the vet always has theirs refrigerated.

lancemart":3rl2gevx said:
Is it still OK to use or should I send it back. It says to store it between 36-85 degrees. It was not hotter than 85. I do know that the vet always has theirs refrigerated.

Lance, I did a search and what I found was 35-45 degrees F. I believe I would check with my vet on whether to use it or not.

msscamp":2b0lhofn said:
lancemart":2b0lhofn said:
Is it still OK to use or should I send it back. It says to store it between 36-85 degrees. It was not hotter than 85. I do know that the vet always has theirs refrigerated.

Lance, I did a search and what I found was 35-45 degrees F. I believe I would check with my vet on whether to use it or not.

I think? it's a "Killed" virus. Maybe it won't hurt it like a live virus vaccine?

MikeC":1qanqosf said:
msscamp":1qanqosf said:
lancemart":1qanqosf said:

I think? it's a "Killed" virus. Maybe it won't hurt it like a live virus vaccine?

Yes, it is a "killed" vaccine, but here is a link to Fort Dodge Pharmaceuticals - the makers of Triangle 9 - and the label for Triangle 9. It states to store between 35 and 45 degrees F. I don't believe I would take the chance without first consulting my vet.

http://ftdodge.naccvp.com/view.php?u=co ... um=1003238

Latest posts