walmart

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN

Reaction score
I was checking out yesterday and the managers were taking down the christmas decorations on the checker stations, I tld the guy you do know its not even christmas yet?-he said bosses orders-the checker said monday they start putting up valentines day-I told the guy ya know there is just something really wrong with this-he said officially christmas is over at walmart-I don't know what this world is coming too-
People hardly even send Christmas cards anymore and everyone is too busy-all i got to say is slow down people-enjoy life a little

Spotted Brahma":g0w9fr0u said:
backhoeboogie":g0w9fr0u said:
I have been to Wal-Mart over a dozen times this year. That's pitiful.

Same here :dunce:

I've got a die hard friend who is a proprietor. He's 58 and has never set foot in a Wal-Mart. I envy him.

Just have to remember it's a business. They had the Christmas decorations up before Thanksgiving too. Folks just doing their job. I like the small home owned stores too but invariable when yiou need something you end up in WM, Target, Home Depot or Lowes.

wal-marts moves the holidays at a fast pace.trying to make as much money off them as they can.

bigbull338":3tg926an said:
wal-marts moves the holidays at a fast pace.trying to make as much money off them as they can.
Almost makes you think they care more about the money than they do The Reason For The Season.
Nah. Couldn't be that, could it? :roll:

Ryder":1ynt20yg said:
bigbull338":1ynt20yg said:
Almost makes you think they care more about the money than they do The Reason For The Season.
Actually I do believe Christmas Day is the only day of the year Wal-Mart is ever closed.

i hate to say it but all the stores care about now days is making the big year end profits.

TexasBred":1hxd6sgt said:
Ryder":1hxd6sgt said:
bigbull338":1hxd6sgt said:
Actually I do believe Christmas Day is the only day of the year Wal-Mart is ever closed.
Our local walmart closed for the funeral of a young local soldier killed in Iraq. It was only for an hour or so, but they shut up tight.

dun":20n9zl97 said:
Our local walmart closed for the funeral of a young local soldier killed in Iraq. It was only for an hour or so, but they shut up tight.

Same thing happened here. They closed two hours. The Fallen Hero was a National Guardsman killed in Afghanistan and was an employee of that store. In the long run it earned them more respect and brought in more business. So did they close out respect or was it a business decision or both? Who knows with WM.

Latest posts