W-W Aluminum Gooseneck Stock Trailer

Help Support CattleToday:

UncleLA

Reaction score
W-W came out with a new line of aluminum gooseneck stock trailers a few years ago.
Does anyone have experience with those trailers?
Has anyone been able to find specific specifications somewhere on the Internet? I have searched and searched. I was not even able to find the trailers on the W-W website.
I have found minimal information on some dealer sites.
Any input/comments are appreciated.
Thanks!

WW's website is not real informative, and I'm pretty sure hasn't been updated in many years. They offer some models that the site doesn't mention at all (aluminum bar-top style goosenecks and steel bar-top style bumper pulls, that I know of). They've actually been building aluminum for a lot longer than most folks realize. I've talked to several that own one, and every one of them gives a good recommendation. I just purchased a new aluminum trailer, and nearly bought a WW, except that a long time friend sells another brand, and made me a deal I couldn't pass up. Try this site for better pics and more information (and a good guy to deal with, too) http://www.farrellstrailersales.com/

Of the three Madill Ok trailer brands, I'd put WW third behind CM and S&H. The WW are usually the least expensive but seem to cut a few corners. CM just seems to pay more attention to detail than the other two and have a better paint process (although that doesn't matter much with an aluminum trailer).

I have a Sooner Gooseneck Stock Combo Aluminum trailer. Love it.

i-VjmRhw3-M.jpg

Subsoil":1qpmnunm said:
Of the three Madill Ok trailer brands, I'd put WW third behind CM and S&H. The WW are usually the least expensive but seem to cut a few corners. CM just seems to pay more attention to detail than the other two and have a better paint process (although that doesn't matter much with an aluminum trailer).

I ended up with a CM. Workmanship seemed good on both, not enough difference to be a factor for me. The look of the WW, I think in large part due to the rounded nose, seems a little dated. I like the floor in the CM better, and it was a little more open sided so it seems like air flow would be better (comparing the base models - either one could be optioned differently). I was able to get a little better deal on a CM with a few options I wanted (tie rails inside and out, roof vents, couple of extra lights). Haven't used it much yet, but we love it so far. I don't think you'd go wrong either way, though.

friend had a WW aluminum and I had a 4star both the same yr model back in the early 90s the 4 star was built ALOT heavier than the WW
especially on the door hinges and latches
their steel trailers were a good trailers but wasn't impressed with their aluminum but haven't looked at them in yrs

We looked at one just like that, and really liked that trailer, especially the floor - it seems like a really good value, just wasn't what we were needing. I know some folks with one exactly like it, and they like it a lot.

Thanks DLD.
From what I can tell from the pics and minimal description, it does seem to be a good value. I like the floor as well.
Any other comments are welcome as well.

Latest posts