Voting

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
cow pollinater":2pe1iq0q said:
Here, our best elections happen when voter turnout is g tinlow... We get landslide commonsense results when only the people that have enough of an informed opinion to care one way or the other show up to vote. I cringe every time I hear ads reminding people to get out and vote... If they don't care enough to remember on their own then I don't want their opinion influencing things that effect me!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Too many people vote who are not capable of casting an intelligent ballot.
If you have to take a test to get a driver's license it sure seems some qualification for voting would be in order.

backhoeboogie":1v0euof9 said:
Our ancestors were willing to go to war for the right to vote. They fought to give us this right.

Proud of you for doing the right thing.
Many also fought to make sure other americans did not have the right to vote until the 20th century. Did a goo job of it too.

It's a mess in Washington DC, and not much better on the state level. But I like to complain about politicians, so I vote. If you don't vote you need to keep your dang mouth shut about what's going on in this country. Because you really don't care.

kenny thomas":oul0kv7n said:
Yes that is her. She did not have good things to say about how things are being done now. She said she is a conservative and she sure talked like one. I liked how she talked.

Kenny by chance did you like how she looked too ?? :mrgreen: :hide:

skyhightree1":1xrbfwwb said:
kenny thomas":1xrbfwwb said:
Yes that is her. She did not have good things to say about how things are being done now. She said she is a conservative and she sure talked like one. I liked how she talked.

She was pleasant to look at for sure. Just found out she got beat real bad though. Maybe I should call her and offeer my shoulder to cry on. hahaha

highgrit":1meih1v2 said:
It's a mess in Washington DC, and not much better on the state level. But I like to complain about politicians, so I vote. If you don't vote you need to keep your dang mouth shut about what's going on in this country. Because you really don't care.

I can agree with that but if you are constantly out numbered by fools getting freebies in life that vote faithfully I gotta say if we don't have some major drastic changes. Complaining and voting will be a waste of time. I can only bank my head against a brick wall so many times. I talked to my mom about Reagan presidency era and she said it was great... I would love to experience that era so I know what its like to have a good president and minimal gov't up my butt tickling my colon.

kenny thomas":26twpzk8 said:
skyhightree1":26twpzk8 said:
kenny thomas":26twpzk8 said:

She was pleasant to look at for sure. Just found out she got beat real bad though. Maybe I should call her and offeer my shoulder to cry on. hahaha

K.T. while consoling her be sure to tell her you got some of VA's finest creek water from Franklin county and to have a glass and talk to you about it :D :tiphat:

I can't believe it!! Lamar Alexander got back in office. Our career politician that has been voting right along with Obama and signs in as a Republican. He acts and looks like a good ole boy, but who in the he// is not paying attention to what he is voting for? :devil2:

Looks like Obama Care is here to stay with Fincher and Alexander supporting it. I can't believe farmers want Obama Care either. You don't vote for a farmer because you are a farmer. There is something much bigger than you getting your road re-paved if you live in the same county, because those pot holes always come back.

Alexander supports amnesty and Mike Huckabee supported Alexander. Mike Huckabee also was for pushing Obama care through this last time, then voting it out later. What makes his so smart that he thinks Republican's will have that chance? It was his last time to show us who he was. Such a disappointment. I would never vote for Huckabee because he is weak, and he did not stand up against Obamacare. Now he supports Lamar knowing all the things that he supports along with Obama? How can he sign in as a Republican? He is considering running for president.
Huckabee seems like a good ole boy, but when it comes down to scratching in the dirt, he rolls over. I sat and listened to him give his reasons for voting yes to Obama Care. Idiot !
:deadhorse:

Lamar is with Obama on gun restrictions. Who put him back in office????? All we need is another gun vote on capital hill. More democrats, and Republicans that sell out and we will start losing our rights.

To be honest, I feel pretty much doomed for out Presidential Elections, because the people who are concerned about our country, would have gone to the polls this time to start making a difference. With all of the illegals and no control at the polls, how can it be fair? There will not be any re-counts, and no policing of the polls. There will be no law suits about the polls as we cannot get answers to Obama's administration problems now. With Eric Holder and Obama running the polls, and people voting multiple times, what can you expect? For the people that want a real change and didn't go, then shame on you!!! :bang:

Lamar is no longer an R. He used to be and is only wearing the letter. That is why we need to investigate what is going on. That goes for all parties. What kind of country do you want to live in? Do you want Godless? Godless is in both parties. Godless is in Christian church going people. They may sit on the front pew, but when they want homosexuals in the boy scouts and say women should be able to use abortion as a birth control, then they should have stayed home.
I remember being a first grader when I saw the principal, that I felt stiff with fear and I walked a certain way.
But to know that fear of being sent to the principals office or just the sight of him; I don't want to live that every day as an adult. I am not a fearful person and never have I feared policemen or things like this.
Waiting for the next "government bomb" to be dropped on the people, and if we try to rebel, we will be made examples of. For when will they send us a letter; make an announcement, or just show up at your door with papers? If you own anything, it is going to happen.
Look at what Hitler did to the Jewish people. He took everything from their homes. He killed them. They owned so much, and he took everything they had.

This is why the third world people coming in will join in with the liberals as they know this as a way of life. We are out numbered now. Liberals, third world invasion vs. Constitutional rights loving Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts