Vista 6000

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
I bought a lap top a couple of months ago a gateway with vista 6000 software.Everything was working great until today when I went to use it and it shut me out.Something about the software not being authentic.The lap top was bought brand new from a well known business in town.It has the authentic sticker on the back but when I go to enter it the reply is that the code is invalid.I saw on microsofts website that they added extra saftey features to the Vista to prevent tampering with or copying their software.Too late to do anything today as they are already closed but has anyone else ever heard of this or have it happen to them?

Thanks TN I think I will just take it in tomorrow to where I got it from and let them deal with the non speaka english.I don't have patience these days.That really Pees me off as when my husband hogs the main T.V. especially with his NASCAR stuff I can at least grab my laptop and stick a movie in and watch it in the sun room.It's been down for 12 hours and I miss it already :( .