viewing images

Help Support CattleToday:

I have had that happen a time or two and found it was on my end. Try restarting your computer and see if that doesn't fix it.

It could be a type that your computer doesn;t support. Most support gif, jpg, and bmp but not all do.

See if these these show up

jpg
Grannie-1.jpg

gif
Grannie-1.gif

bmp
Grannie-1.bmp

Sometimes it's a case of too many temp or temp internet files on your computer or too little memory. Try clearing your cache and rebooting.
(and some browsers just don't like certain filenames)

It's got me puzzled. Dun- All your pics show up fine. I checked my settings for all three types and they are set correct. Rebooted, cleared temp files and some pics on other threads still won't open. Guess I will have to blame it on Win 7. Never had this problem with XP.

bbirder":3lra4bx6 said:
It's got me puzzled. Dun- All your pics show up fine. I checked my settings for all three types and they are set correct. Rebooted, cleared temp files and some pics on other threads still won't open. Guess I will have to blame it on Win 7. Never had this problem with XP.
If you right click on image and select properties it may tell you something.

I always thought it meant that the person removed the photos from what ever kind of account the person was using? :???:

circlew":1a866b2m said:
I always thought it meant that the person removed the photos from what ever kind of account the person was using? :???:
That;s usually the box with the red x in it.

If the person is direct linking the image from another website, that website may not allow it. For example, you go to Kubota and find a picture of an implement to post. You right click on the image and go to properties, then use that for the image source. That is called direct linking and your using someone elses server to host the image. May not be the case here, but certainly can be a reason why images won't show up.

Another consideration could be security settings or filters. Here at my office, I cannot see any images posted on the website unless they are uploaded as an attachment to the post.

I've seen some websites actually have a separate image that comes up from direct linking to prevent it.

I have it happen due to a slow wireless connection , I right click and then click on show image if that doesn't work I refresh the page . Usually that works .

Latest posts