View your post

Help Support CattleToday:

Shanghai

Reaction score
I accidentally hit it instead of view active topics and noticed I am the last to post lots and lots of topics
I guess I'm a topic killer hmmm....

Shanghai":2mk1u5qi said:
I accidentally hit it instead of view active topics and noticed I am the last to post lots and lots of topics
Just think of it they saved th best for last ;-)

I seem to have the same trend as well

Must go with the territory of being a Hobby Farmer I would assume ... ;-) :nod:

Shanghai":2w6tywlq said:
Obviously not true--sure didn't work in this thread.

I also thought it was happening to me........
Funny that so many of us see ourselves as being the last poster. Maybe we are just late getting to the party? :mrgreen:

You're always right so once you have your say in the matter we all just shut up and listen. :nod:
I get that in real life even more than I do here. I think I've said something relevant to the conversation at hand and everyone just kind of scratches their heads and ignores my input and either moves on or the subject dies. I've come to understand that about 50% of the time they're not thinking about whatever "it" is as hard as I am.

Not to worry, as I get it worse too. I look at the post I have been on, and everyone thinks, "How could she have found this post?" Then they scatter. :lol2: Huband too. His favorite sentence to me is, "Hunh?"

My Dogs and bird love me, and they hang on every word I say, so that is all that matters. :nod:

TT, I used to tell my husband if I were to get pregnant, that he wouldn't know about it until I brought the baby home and it started crying. He turns the TV on while I am talking to him, and goes through the channels. Sometimes I just stop talking, and he doesn't realize it, and sometimes he says, "I'm still listening," until I ask him a question, in which he responds, "Hunh? He needs to be more like my dogs. :nod:

My dogs hang on every word I say to them, and stick so close to me. I just can't love on them enough! I love my dogs. :heart:
Woman's best friend. :nod:

Latest posts