Veterans Day

Help Support CattleToday:

As Veteran I stand and salute all you Veterans that stood with me
shoulder to shoulder as we answered our Nations call.
Thank You.
RT

My sincere gratitude to all who have served or who are currently serving. Thank you for all you have done.

a big thank you to all who have served, protecting our freedoms at home and abroad. :clap:

rob

I dont really think we can say "Thank you" enough or do enough for the veterans who have served honorably. M sincere Thanks to all of them!!

Today is remembrance day.
It is a day to be grateful to all the men and women who sacrificed their lives to allow us the freedom we all take for granted.

Please keep safe and healthy all those afar who are serving our country...

Thank you seems so inadequate but that is all I can seem to put into words...THANK YOU to all that have or are serving....

Here it is Remembrance Day, and may I say a BIG BIG THANK YOU for all the men and women who served for us and those serving now, On both sides of the Pond. May GOD keep them all safe. No number of thank yous can say enough of how much respect I have for these people. God Rest the souls of all the fallen. Amen.

The armistice was signed by the participants is the early hours of 11/11. But instead of calling an immediate halt to the fighting it was agreed to fight until 11 am.
My great uncle died in those hours. We haven't been much of a military family since, but my dad is a WW 2 vet who was young enough and lucky enough to get to Europe after the hardest fighting was over. Still, he rarely talks about that.
Salute to you servicemen, all of you. It is still a dangerous world, and that isn't likely to change.

On this Rememberance Day I too just want to say thank you. I have been staring at this screen trying to think of what else to say but no words seem adequate. I can not say how much I appreciate the sacrifices made and the ones still being made.

I just received an email from a friend of mine that really got to me. Just a single word "Thanks"

Saw a friend of mine a couple hours ago that has done several tours in Iraq. Told him Thanks for all he's done.I just hope all Vets know how much we really do appreciate their service. I started with the Railroad 2 weeks out of High School, and if not for such a great opportunity at my doorstep, I would have joined the Military. They have a lot to be proud of.

I know this gets a little redundent but truly thanks to all of you who have served. IMO, veterans day should be everyday. My brother is now a marine and I have/had family members in almost every branch of service. Not only is it the struggles they go through when serving, but also their families and friends who are constantly worrying and praying. I'm just so grateful for all of them because you're right freedom isn't anywhere close to being free.

Latest posts