Very Aggressive Heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't know about quick thinking it was survival instinct that witch wanted to kill me! I have told this story before on this site but it was a hard lesson to experience. I share it every so often in hopes that no one else will have to have the same kind of story to tell. That was 12 years ago and trust me aggressive gets culled on our place, I just won't tolerate it. I sure don't want to sell it to a customer.

Gizmom

Wow gizmom that sounded like a heck of a deal. Now that I have that cow cut out she is quiet as can be, but I still don't trust her. Just waiting for rainy day to haul her in. I've come to the conclusion that good cattle are born every day why fight with one knuckle head.

Smoothy":247ioqhs said:
Wow gizmom that sounded like a heck of a deal. Now that I have that cow cut out she is quiet as can be, but I still don't trust her. Just waiting for rainy day to haul her in. I've come to the conclusion that good cattle are born every day why fight with one knuckle head.
A lot of people on here had said "there are too many good cows to have to put up with a bad one". Lots of people poopoo that sentiment, but it is dead on accurate!

Latest posts