Vent...

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
This has been on my mind for the last few days, and I'm going to blow my cork right here, right now...

Where in the Hell is the U.S.D.A.?

Why are we importing Wheat Gluton from China?
Where are the Inspectors?As far as I've been able to learn, they are not inspecting our imports of Food Ingredients, no where near as much as they should have been. I understand, when it comes to Beef, Pork, and Poultry, we have the "safest" food in the world.With out a doubt, these producers in Foregn lands, have the ability to poison all of us.Should we label them "Agri-Terrorists"?

Why dont we just slam the doors on imports from these countries all together?I feel that Melamine is probably more widespread than what we're being told. It's been found in Swine Rations, and in Poultry Feeds.What's next? Our Daily Bread?Our Kid's Cereal?

What do we have to do to stand up and stop the Importation of our basic necessity...FOOD.

We're supposed to be against Communist Regimes. Why in the world have we let almost everything used in daily life go to China?

The answer to your question is Big Business. They have bought our government, especially the current administration. From excessive credit card fees, high gas prices, high drug prices, illegal immigration, insurance, we've been sold out.

Crowderfarms":1ic427fj said:
This has been on my mind for the last few days, and I'm going to blow my cork right here, right now...

Where in the be nice is the U.S.D.A.?

Where are the Inspectors?As far as I've been able to learn, they are not inspecting our imports of Food Ingredients, no where near as much as they should have been. I understand, when it comes to Beef, Pork, and Poultry, we have the "safest" food in the world.With out a doubt, these producers in Foregn lands, have the ability to poison all of us.Should we label them "Agri-Terrorists"?

Why dont we just slam the doors on imports from these countries all together?I feel that Melamine is probably more widespread than what we're being told. It's been found in Swine Rations, and in Poultry Feeds.What's next? Our Daily Bread?Our Kid's Cereal?

What do we have to do to stand up and stop the Importation of our basic necessity...FOOD.

We're supposed to be against Communist Regimes. Why in the world have we let almost everything used in daily life go to China?

Some people think the wheat gluten thing is a trial from a terrorist group, try it in dog food first, then move onto human food.

I know my milk company has a whole website now, just for that fear, of terrorism through a food source, meat, etc... things to look out for on the farm, suspicious activity, who to report it to, etc...

Kind of scary if it would ever happen someday.

Gail

Frankie":13cv2vuj said:
The answer to your question is Big Business. They have bought our government, especially the current administration. From excessive credit card fees, high gas prices, high drug prices, illegal immigration, insurance, we've been sold out.

Yep... exactly right... Its called.. "MONEY".. plain and simple.
I dont blame the companies who want to get their expenses down by moving their operations to "cheaper" waged countries... but if a company does that, then I say they should move the headquarters there too. Then impose big tariffs on the imports coming back into the USA.
Illegal immigration.. dont get me started on that one.

There are many things going on with foreign imports that should not be. It is allowed to happen because someone in government or the government is lining their pockets from it.

IT ANOTHER CONSPRIRACY I TELL YA! :shock:

Crowderfarms":1ccm2rrc said:

Where in the be nice is the U.S.D.A.?

Heard someone talking on radio, they said we get like 70% of our Apple Juice from China. I believe there is a lot of food products that come from China. This should be something taken very serious. China captalism is growing very fast and greed is setting in as people are starting to experiance the good life. No telling what can happen in future with their lacking of quality control.

As To Frankie's comment. Greed of Big business is not always the simple answer. Sure Businesses like to make money but many times things are moved to China and abroad to stay in business not just to get richer.

How many Americans would buy an American made VCR for $50.00 more in price instead of the Cheaper China one. We are getting more spoiled and feel entitled to more things. Only way to keep consumers happy and offer them low Wal-Mart prices is to buy China made products.

Frankie":17ecovk0 said:

This is the correct answer but it didn't start with this administration by a long shot. Who was it that let China have the missle secrets? That's right, your buddy Clinton.

We have new congress now and they haven't done diddly about immigration either. Both sides are afraid they'll lose some votes. :roll:

Frankie":3k7db1pw said:

Aw, BULLSHIT Mr. Frankie. This "service based economy" started many years ago under the Johnson adminstration (a democrat, by the way) and maybe even before that.

And how would you propose that THIS adminstration stop it???? I'd really like to hear your solution to this problem. I have one but you won't like it. If you see something made outside the good ole US of A, don't buy it! I don't care if it is $2.00 cheaper, don't buy it.

I bet you're a Walmart basher too and the same thing applies. Don't like it? Don't buy it.

It wasn't to long ago that the California groweres were raising Cain about imported Chinese garlic putting the out of business.Z

I know guys who go into big name grocery stores and cut open all the packs of imported crawfish so the stores can't sell it. I know it sounds sad, but now the stores sell only LA crawfish!

Angus/Brangus":3myufnie said:
MikeC":3myufnie said:
Frankie":3myufnie said:

This is the correct answer but it didn't start with this administration by a long shot. Who was it that let China have the missle secrets? That's right, your buddy Clinton.

We have new congress now and they haven't done diddly about immigration either. Both sides are afraid they'll lose some votes. :roll:

Bingo! It's always about votes and $'s in thier personnal pocket. Farmers Branch,Texas has the right idea. The individual communities have to stand up and make change. The politicians will eventually wake-up.

Politicians will never wake up,until they are out of a job !

Latest posts