Vending machine corn

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher

Reaction score
A friend in La sent me some pics of a coin operated deer corn silo. It's located on a pad site with an ice selling machine. Pretty clever me thinks!

That is actually a very good idea. At $16 a hundred, I wonder how long it would take to recoup your investment?

Don't know what that one sold for but the corn express sold for 40K. Would take a lot to pay that off.
I bet in some areas though it would be huge. In my area not so much I don't think.
Here there's to meny people buying off the farm in bulk and there also just not much population here. Getting hard for liquor store to even stay in business.

jedstivers":f8ve2fra said:
Don't know what that one sold for but the corn express sold for 40K. Would take a lot to pay that off.
I bet in some areas though it would be huge. In my area not so much I don't think.
Here there's to meny people buying off the farm in bulk and there also just not much population here. Getting hard for liquor store to even stay in business.
Wouldn't work around here unless the corn had been cleaned extremely well. Too many hunters use spin feeders and trash clogs them up. Nobody would pay that price for it either.

Latest posts