50# Bag of Corn

Help Support CattleToday:

We mostly fed heavy in May and June when the fawns start hitting the ground. Light feeding the rest of the year. Then we started getting feral hogs. Now we don't feed at all.

The Ace hardware in Wimberley, Texas has 50# bags for about 8.00. Wife loves to feed them, so I might as well shoot them later on when she ain't there.
:D jim

Bought a few bags for the deer feeder Tuesday. Was down to $7.60 a 50# bag...recleaned .. no trash. Small kernels of corn tho...almost looks like popcorn.

TexasBred":3k5weqgv said:
Bought a few bags for the deer feeder Tuesday. Was down to $7.60 a 50# bag...recleaned .. no trash. Small kernels of corn tho...almost looks like popcorn.

$7.25 here, bought from my neighbor that grows it. Same thing about the kernels. Better set that spinner time back or you'll burn through that stuff at an alarming rate... though I doubt the deer will mind.

Correction! I went to the Ace hardware, and 50# is now 9.99, so I went to King's Feed and paid 9.00 for a 50# bag. Kinda small kernals though with a little trash.

jim

Around here we don't have to feed the deer , they help themselves , 2 weeks ago I cut a 6 acre alfalfa field , I don't think I've ever seen a field that had that many beds in it . they sleep where they eat.

Latest posts